Meet the MCS (Main Characters)

I pretty much will sum up my life with a single sentence: Question. My life is a question. Or more so of a confusion. No one, not even me, knows sometimes about what's going on. One moment im dancing like there's no tomorrow, and the other, im crying like there's no tomorrow. You know what I mean?

Urghh, anyway, I'm not here to tell you my miserable tale. I'm here to introduce myself. My name is Safa Muhammad. Im 22 and I'm currently specializing in a PA (Physician Asisstant) degree. Yes, I graduated college a little early and I'm earning my PA degree this year and I'm pretty excited about it.  But sometimes, life hands you some physical tests with no answer keys. And a few weeks ago, I got mine. Lets just say that the answer key doesn't exist; and I have to figure out the answers myself. Some of them may be wrong and some of them might be right. But whatever the answers are, I'm stuck with the exam with no way to escape. And what is this test, you may ask? A test of love. A test of bonding. Bonding with someone I never even said salam to. Can you imagine? You probably can't. Yeah... this life story is a little unique... or similar. I don't know. Well, I suggest you sit down and grab a cup of coffee. The ride you're about to experience is like no other.

This is all I can tell you right now. But read on and you'll know... gradually.

*Screen changes*

Hello! Wait... is this on? Ok. Hi! Im Omar Zohair. Im 26 and I'm currently a med-student. When I become a Cardiologist, I want to save people's lives and give them a whole new one. But right now, I'm trying to save mine. My parents have been bugging me to find a wife ever since I reached the age; But I always ignored them and always told them that when they do find one, I'll marry her. I didn't know their idea of finding a wife for me was that she should be 10,000 miles away and someone I have never met. How am I supposed to share my last name with someone who I have never in my life, met? Life is complicated and you know that. What is going to happen in the future is a mystery but I don't know why my parents want to push me in a life hell? I still need to hear their reason of finding someone a million miles away. Who does that?

I hope this doesn't happen to you. Hear my life tale by moving forward. I hope you'll be surprised. This is all for now... Chao!

                                                      _____

 THANKYOU FOR 1000 VOTES ON PURE AT HEART! I LOVE YOU <3