Life update (May 2019)

Hiya everyone!
I hope you all are doing great and enjoying your Ramadan!
I just wanted to come on here and give a little life update. Many of you are eager to know when I will update my story. And I felt it was necessary to let you all know why I keep disappearing.
Life, as we know it, is full of trials and disappointments. No human being on this earth is living a trial free life. Some have it easy some have it difficult. But in the end, our behavior towards the trial is what matters the most.
I have had ups and downs in my life. I have had good times and I have had bad times. And through it all, I make sure to thank Allah SWT for everything because everything is a blessing, even if sometimes it doesn't seem like it is.
My previous life update was about how I got married. That was just a nikkah. If you're Pakistani or Indian, you would know what a Rukhsati is. It's basically a wedding reception from the bride side and takes place before the valima reception.
Anyway, I got my rukhsati done in December 2018. 5 months ago.
5 months later, I am about to file for divorce.
What happened between these 5 months is definitely a story for another day. I just want to let you all know that as much as it hurts right now, surprisingly I'm in a happy place. I am content and I have never been more thankful to Allah.
Amidst all this, I also graduated with a bachelors
and I thanked Allah again for that silver lining between a dark storm in my life.
I request you all to remember me in your prayers.
I have decided to take care of all that I had put on pending a while back. That includes a lot of important things in my life, including my stories. I want to build myself up and work on stuff that makes me happy. I want to focus on my happiness alone because for a long time, I had put that on pending as well. I need to do what makes me and my loved ones happy.
I will soon be back with new chapters as I embark on another new and quite a different journey.
I appreciate each and every one of you for sticking around.
Xoxo, BritishHolic.