Chapter 2

Lauren's POV
We all loaded back up on the bus & began to pack all of our things. Before you knew it, we was at the airport. Sarah already had out tickets & our tour schedule. We said our goodbyes & boarded our planes. Me & Camz sat together on the plane & she talked the whole time. I loved listening to her talk, the stories she told made me smile & put me in a better mood. She really made my day.
"Lo? lo!" she said breaking me from my thoughts.
"Oh-what sorry. I was thinking"
"About what" she asked curiously.
"The tour"
"5 times a charm?"
"No the one with Austin" I say depressing my voice a little.
"Between you & me, I don't really want to go on it. But I feel like we'll let our harmonizers down if we don't go" she said & a smile grew on my face. She was right though, we couldn't let them down cause it's already been announced.
"You're right, but why don't you want to go?"
"I just need a break, buts it's all worth it."
"Same" I lied. Yeah, I needed a break but I really wanted to keep Camila away from Austin.
She continued to talk about the most random things & soon enough our plane landed. It's was 8:37 when we deported & her mom was waiting for us.
"Hi Mrs.Cabello" I say while giving her a hug.
"Hey girls, I bet you're exhausted. Come on, let's get home & you guys can get some rest" she says while she loads our bags up. We got to her house & threw our bags in Camila's room & laid in the bed. We had to share the bed, but I didn't mind. She faced the opposite way of me & I face her, as if in a 'spooning' position but we was a pretty good distance away from each other. Soon enough, I feel asleep.
I woke to the sweet smell of strawberry. I opened my eyes & saw Camz hair all in my face with her arm & leg wrapped around my body. The feel of her warm body made me tingle inside, I never wanted to move. I slowly slide my arm around her waist & scooted her closer to me. I moved her hair from my face & now our faces were only inches away. The urge to put my lips on her was irresistible, so I kissed the top of her forehead instead. I laid there, starring at her beauty. Everything about her was perfect, her face was flawless.
"Lo" she moaned. "What time is it"
"It's only 9" I say still looking at her beauty.
"Sorry to be up in your space, but you're so warm" she says sliding closer to me. I could feel my heart beat faster & my mouth became dry.
"It's fine"
She nudged her head into the crease of my neck & I snaked my arms back around her waist & pulled her as close as I could into my body. She fell back asleep but I stayed away to look at her perfect face. Her chest rose & fall with every breathe she took. I started to play with the end of her hair & wrapped them around my fingers. I never wanted to leave this bed as long as I lived.
"Camzii, it's 11:30. We should get up" I say still playing with her hair.
"Lolo" she groaned.
"Come on so we can get some lunch"
"Food you say.." she said with one eye open & a smirk on her soft lips.
"Yes"
"I'm up"
She broke from my arms & I felt empty when she left. We did our daily routines & hopped in the car. We drove to cookout & sat outside at the picnic area.
"It's such a beautiful day" Camila said with food stuffed in her mouth. "Let's do something fun today"
"Like what?"
"Let's ride horses!"
"Huh?" I say confused. That was really random & out of the blue. Horses? does she even know how to ride?
"Yeah! my grandpa has some horses & we can go ride them"
"Well sure, Let's go. Do you know how to ride?"
"Yeah!"
"Good, cause I don't" I replied with a chuckle.
"Don't worry, I'll teach you" she answered with a smile.
We finished eating & went back to Camila house to change clothes. We then drove over to her grandpa's house & walked into the barn to get the horses.

~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long! I promise more to come. Let me know what you think!
-Tana💞