Chapter 14

Camila's POV

I pressed the phone slightly against my ear wondering why in the hell was he calling me...

"Hello?" I answer doubtfully.

"Hey Mila!" Austin said cheerfully.

"Why are you calling me?" I bluntly ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" he asked.

"Fuck off" I tell him raising my voice a bit. I felt Lauren place her hand on my free hand and squeezing it tightly.

"What?" he asked obviously not knowing what was going on.

"I know what you told Lauren few weeks ago. You're such a dick" I Inform him.

"Oh she did... well let me tell you.."

"No, let me tell you something" I say cutting him off. "I love lauren.. and I hate you. Me and Lauren are dating now so your blackmail plan didn't work did it?"

"why would you want to date that fatass whore anyways?"

"Don't you EVER call her that! she means more to me than you ever will!" I scream into the phone, standing up from my chair.

"Alright" he laughed into the phone. "Whatever you say"

"You're such a asshole" I scowled to him.

"I'm an asshole? You haven't even began to see how much of an asshole I can be." He firmly said and hung up the phone.

Out of anger, I screamed and loud as I could and threw a glass cup over to the wall, causing it to shatter. I felt Lauren firmly grab me in her arms and try to calm me down. The other 3 girl joined in as well.

"Mila, calm down!" Normani yell trying to hold my arms down.

"Camz.... just breathe" Lauren calmly said to me. I did as she said and began to steady my breathing, causing me to relax. I felt so angry at Austin's comment towards Lauren. He had no right to say that about her, not after what he said to her. 'You haven't even began to see how much of an asshole I can be', what does that even mean?

"Babe... rekax" Lauren softly said, hugging me tightly with my face now buried in her chest. "Shhhh, it's okay" she whispered. I felt safe... in her arms. With her arms wrapped tightly around me, there was no way Austin could ever hurt me... hurt us. I let out a few tears onto her chest whilst her hand rubbed my back soothingly. The other girl release me and stepped back whilst Lauren firmly held on.

"Ok... I think I'm good" I say still resting my head in Lauren's chest.

"I'm not letting you go until i know you're good" she said still squeezing me tightly and kissed the top of my head. We stayed standing for the next 10 minutes until I was truly ready to tell the girls what happened.

"Ok Mila, what the hell just happened?" Dinah asked whilst we all sat back down.

"After I told Austin I was with Lauren, he called her a Fatass whore..." I say pausing for a second and looking to Lauren who had a blank expression on her face, obviously hurt from the words. "But I don't believe it Lauren. You're not those things, you're beautiful and I love you, you know that. You mean so much to me" I say whilst taking her hand in mine.

"I..I know you do Camz, and I love you too" she said as if not convinced.

I leaned towards her and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. "You're more attractive without clothes on though" I whisper in her ear and planted a kiss on her cheek. Her face turned red and a smile was plastered around her face.