Chapter 11

Lauren's POV
I had to tell Camil what Austin said to me back in Florida, now he had nothing against me. I wanted to let her know so she could expect what to be seeing of Austin on this tour. I wanted to protect her, keep her away from him. As long as I'm alive & breathing, nothing with EVER hurt Camz.
"Camila, Austin said he only want to date you so he can have sex with you... for publicly reasons..." I started not sure how to say it.
"Are you serious? when did he tell you this?" she said somewhat sitting up to face me but still laying her arm loosely around my torso.
"Remember when I was crying against the front door & we ended up staying home & watching movies?"
"Yes..." she started. "Wait, you was crying because of what he said?"
"Yeah. I knew how broken you would be & it would ruin you if he or anyone ever did that to you. I didn't know what to do & I panicked. Crying was the first thing that I could do" I told her sympathetically.
"Lo....I had no idea..." She said as if no words could come to mind.
"That's why I made you promise to stay away from him... I don't know what I would do if he ever hurt you..."
She didn't say a word, only brought her face inches away from mine. "Lauren, that's one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me..." she started but I could resist the urge to press my lips on her. Her sweet taste in my mouth as our tongues fought, trying to dominate the other. She gripped my shirt that hid my flesh & used her other hand tugging at my hair. I slowly moved my hands up & down her side, rubbing her smoothly. She slowly moved her leg so now it was startling me, never breaking the kiss. I felt her left hand make its way up in my shirt, finding my breast & giving it a tight squeeze. I gasped at her contact & she took advantage & stuck her tongue father into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue slightly before I slide my hands down to her buttocks & squeezeing it, moving her father up onto me. She unconnected our lips & started to kiss my slightly at my jawline & work her way down to my neck. I arched my back & head in satisfaction from her touch.
"We're leaving in....HOLY HELL" Dinah said while walking into our room wide eyes.
We broke away from each other & looked over to Dinah as her face turned red from embarrassment & satisfaction. "Dinah, don't you ever knock?" I say to we while covering up Camila with the blankets, as if to hide her embarrassment.
"Nope, & for this very reason" she said smirking at the both of us.
"Ugh I groaned at her while giving a light chuckle from her commen.
"What was you saying before you interrupted us?" Camila said emphasizing the word. I looked over at her & she gave me a small grin of satisfaction.
"We're leaving in 20 minutes... don't be too long..." Dinah replied whilst giving us a wink & opening the door to make her way out. "YOU GUYS. CAMREN IS GETTING IT ON" she screamed across the hall to apparently Ally & Normani.
"REALLY? I KNEW I SHOULD OF TOLD THEM INSTEAD OF YOU!" Normani screamed back.
"LEAVE ROOM FOR JESUS CAMREN" ally screamed as he ran past out room & giving us a wink before closing the door tight.
Camila had her face buried in we pillow for embarrassment. She groaned something in her pillow but I couldn't understand her.
"Camz?" I say while placing my hand on her back for reassurance.
"Leave me here to die" she playfully groaned. I use my finger to remove the strands of hair that cover the back of her neck out of the way. I leant down & kissed her her softly whilst a sexy moan escaped her lips.
"Lauren..." she says whist turning around to face me & gently push me back.
"I'm sorry Camz... It went to far... we should..." I say but was cut of by the sweet taste of her lips.
"No, it was perfect." She said smiling from ear to ear. "I think we should wait... like, until we're Atleast official & it should be done properly."
"You're right, I'm sorry" I say back to her.
"Don't be sorry... I enjoyed it. I love you Lo" she said whilst kissing me softly on the lips again.
"I love you to Camz." She said returning the kiss gladly.
We realized that we should start packing & get ready to get back on the bus. We carried our bags in both of our hands & soon joined the rest of the girls on the bus. Dinah. Ally, & Normani gave us a smirk as we threw ours in the bag with the rest.
"Why so you guy keep looking at us like that?" I finally spat out in annoyance.
"Oh... no reason" Dinah replied whilst a smile slowly creeped on her lips.
"Come on, Dinah. The love birds are embarrassed" Normani commented to Dinah & I just rolled my eyes.
"Really?" Camila chuckled at her friends conversation. "You guys are too caught up with us"
"Well, when you walk in on something I did, you would feel the same" Dinah jolted back.
"What?" Camila said before making her way towards me. "Something like this?" She said before connecting our lips & having little time before she shoved her tongue in my mouth. I gladly returned the favor, whilst my hands slowly moved down to her buttocks & griping them tightly in my hands. Camila moved her hands around my neck, deepening the kiss. When we separated I was shocked by her actions but didn't hesitate to play along. She looked over to the other 3 girls who sat with theirs mouths wide open.
"Okay mila..." Normani started. "That was kinda hot... when did you get so experience?"
"Who said I was?" she replied with a smirk & taking my hand into her owns.
"My Camren feels" Dinah screamed whilst putting her hand over her heart as if she was about to have a heart attack & collapsed onto the floor.
We all laughed at her & I watched at Ally helped her back up to her feet. Our bus driver soon started the bus & we drove back to California. Sarah called us whilst we was on the rode & told us we had a two weeks break before going on tour with Austin and we 5 girls, needed to spend it together whilst on our break. We all agreed happily but I was rather upset that we still needed to go on tour with Austin. Just the thought of him made my fist clinch & made me furious.
"Lo, you okay?" Ally asked knowing that I was tensed up. I figure it was a perfect time to tell the other girls about what Austin told me before our tour.
"Yeah... I just really hate Austin" I say whilst relaxing my hand & felt Camila slip her hand into mine knowing my distress.
"Why? Cause he's trying to take yo girl?" Dinah chuckled.
"Not exactly..." I started. I told them every detail when he came to my house all the way to Camila comforting me whilst I was crying on the floor. Ally looked rather furious at his actions & Dinah did as well. Normani & Camila looked understanding since the already knew about the situation.
"If he ever try's to hurt you Mila, I will destroy his" Dinah said to us.
"He won't. As long as I'm with Lauren, he won't do a damn thing to me" Camila replied & kissed my gently on the check. The other girls awh'd & before we all knew it, we finally made it to California. We was going to stay in a house that Sarah rented out for us for the next two weeks instead of all of us staying at Dinah's house, knowing that she already has a houseful with her brothers & sisters.
We all unpacked & started to watch movies in the living room since it was already getting late. I stood up from being I intertwined with Camila to get a drink & she followed me into the kitchen. I started to pour my beverage in the glass cup when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist & a pair of lips gently kissing my cheek.
"Can you pour me one to?" Camila asked whilst resting her chin into my neck.
"Wanna just share mine?"
"Sure" she said whilst I felt her smile. I sat the drink back on the counter & twisted my body to face her's, her arms still wrapped around my body.
"Camz, I want to take you out on a date... a real date" I tell her moving a strand of hair from her eyes.
"When?" she asked curiously.
"Tomorrow." I state.
"What are we going to be doing?"
"It's a surprise"
"Ugh... I hate surprises." She groaned.
"I know... but you love me, so you'll get over it" I say before leaning in to kiss her lips softly.
I wanted to make this date perfect, special, memorable to her. Everything I did for Camila was memorable to me, but I wanted to make sure it was for her. I want to show her how much she means to me all in one night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any ideas...? I'll take suggestions!:) vote please! & comment lovelies.
-Tana💞