Chapter 6

Lauren's POV
Spending the two weeks off work with Camila was one of the greatest things ever. Although the more I didn't want to go on tour, the faster it came. She seems rather excited about it though. We were currently sitting on our plane, flying back to Texas to prepare for our first show & to meet back up with the girls. Camz talked as much as she could but I just sat there, soaking up every word that slipped from her soothing lips.
"Lo, have you herd this song?" she says while handing me one ear bud of her headphones. The song that played was dope, & I really liked the beat to it.
"No, but I like it! What is it called?" I asked.
"High you are by What so not!" she giggles.
Soon enough our plane lands & we get off to get on the taxi that Sarah called for us. We soon arrived at the hotel we'll be staying in for the next week. Me, Camz, & Mani was sharing a room while Dinah & Ally had their own room. As I opened the door, me & Camila felt 3 other bodies tackle us.
"CAMREN! WE'VE MISSED YOU" Dinah says while gripping us both tightly.
"Ouch!" Camila giggles.
"Oops. My bad" I say when I helped her up. Apparently I landed on her as we fell to the ground.
"So when does rehearsals start?" Camila asked.
"Tomorrow morning at 8! so we have all day to settle in & what not" Ally replied.
I nodded my head & began to unpack my things. Camila was hungry so her, Ally, & Dinah went to get us food. Me & Normani laid in the bed while watching tv. I needed to tell her about Austin... I just had to.
"Mani..." I say before pausing. "There's something important I need to tell you."
"Yeah?"
"Austin talked to me & told me he knows I'm in love with her. & now he's blackmailing me" I say while trying to hold a few tears back.
"What.. how?" she says with concern & pulling me into a hug & the tears began to roll out of my eyes.
"He wants to date Camila just for a little while & then have sex with her for publicity & then break up with her after. That will destroy her"
"I'm going to..." Normani says while standing up but I tugged at her hand.
"No! you can't, I wasn't allowed to tell anyone this. Mani, I don't know what to do"
"I know... & sadly, I don't either" she said while hugging me tighter.
"I wish I could just tell Camila" I say.
"Tell me what?" Camila asked while walking in with our food in her hands.
"Oh...um nothing. Did you get my sushi?" I say while cleaning the tears from my eyes.
"Yeah. Lo, what's wrong?" she replies while sitting next to me.
"Oh, nothing."
She gave me a half smile as if she wasn't convinced.
We all ate our food & watched tv. Dinah & Ally went back to their room when it started to get late & Normani went in the bathroom to take a shower. I laid in my bed & scrolled through twitter. The fans were crazy about the Camren ship & I absolutely loved seeing the tweets & pictures that they came up with, I just wish it were real. I felt a hand on my back & started to move up & down my body, then a smooth voice began to talk. "Lauren, I know something is wrong."
I look up & the voice belonged to Camila. "It's nothing Camz"
"No it's not. I know you Lo, something is really bothering you & it kills me to see you so upset. No matter what it is, I'll always be here for you"
"Thank you Camz. But I'm not ready to talk about it just yet"
"I respect that. When you are, please talk to me" she says & I gave her a nod. "So what's our fans saying about Camren this time"
"Oh..um.." I say trying to hide my blush while she looked down at my phone. "Nothing really"
She giggled & soon changed in her PJ's. Normani got a bed to herself while me & Camila shared a bed. It's been awhile since we cuddled so I didn't want to invade her personal space tonight. I laid on my side facing the opposite way & then I felt arms slowly slip around my waist & pulling me into a spooning position.
"Goodnight Lo" Camila's sweet voice whispers while she pulls me closer into her.
"Goodnight Camz" I whisper back.

Camila's POV
"Hey Camren, we need to get going" Nornani's voice says from the other bed.
I slowly opened my eyes & Lauren's hair was spread across my face. I loved the sweet smell of her hair, it had a soothing sense to it. My arms was still wrapped around her waist but her hand was intertwined with mine.
"Hey Lolo, we should take a shower" I say to her while I moved her hair from my face. She mumbles something but I couldn't quit understand it. "What was that?"
"Oh.. um nothing... you can have the first shower" she replies.
"Alright." I slipped my hand from her grip & took my things into the bathroom. I took off all my clothes & starred into the mirror not satisfied. I'm extremely self confidence of my body & suffered from chronicle bulimia. None of the other girls knew, not even Lauren. It's hard to think that kids at my school cause all this, calling me fat & ugly. Even though you could see my ribs, all I seen was fat.
I turned on the warm shower & soon climbed in. I did my regular routine & it only took about 10 minutes before I was done. I walked out with a towel around my body & around my hair. Normani was getting ready in Dinah & Ally's room while Lauren went back to sleep on the bed waiting for her turn in the shower.
"You can take a shower now" I inform her. She groan & rolled back over. I took the pillow that was laying on the bed & gave her a hard smack with it.
"OUCH!" She screamed with her face still in her pillow.
"That's what you get! now get up, we're going to be late"
"Fine" she groaned & grabbed her things & walked into the bathroom.
As soon as she went into the bathroom, I removed my towel. I starred into the mirror for a bit again & then started to look through the clothes I brought.
"Hey Camz, I think I- OH GEEZ, IM SO SORRY-" Lauren says with embarrassment but soon give me a concern look. "Camz..."
She walks over to my nude body & ran her finger down my spine. "Lo, g-go back into the ba-throom" I stuttered while trying to hold back the tears.
"This isn't good Camila. What have you been doing? You shouldn't be this skinny"
I didn't anwser, instead I threw myself on Lauren for a hug, I let the tears roll down my face onto her shoulder.
"Put some clothes on & we'll talk about it as soon as I get out of the shower, okay?" she says pulling me out of the hug. I gave her a nod & she walked back into the bathroom. I threw on my outfit & within 7 minutes, Lauren walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on. She walked over to her bag & dropped her towel while looking through her clothes. Her curves were perfect, they moved in the perfect S shape any woman would love to have. After she threw on her outfit she sat me down the bed & joined me.
"Camila, talk to me"
"I-I'm Bulimic" I stuttered. I seen fear in Lauren's beautiful green eyes & a tear started to form.
"Why?" she finally gets out.
I told her the story about the kids at my school calling me fat. It's been about 3 years since I've started it. I poured my heart out to Lauren & about 20 minutes we were both crying into each other's arms.
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen Camz. Don't let some stupid kids hurt you, you're worth so much more than you think" Lauren says & our eyes lock. I get lost looking into her green eyes. She begins to lean it, shutting her eyes. I started to do the same & soon our lips met. We moved together in sync, she licked the bottom of my lips & I accepted her in. Her tongue worked every inch in my mouth, same with mine. I pulled away & realize what just happened. I let go of her hand that was wrapped around mind & ran out of the room.
What the fuck did I just do?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmmm.... Whatcha think? (: comment & vote!
-Tana 💞