Chapter 12

Lauren's POV
I waited outside Dinah's room where Camila was finishing getting ready for our date. I wanted to make this one if the best night for her, no. For us. Ally ran up to my side & handed me a small Rose before I knocked on the door.
"You forgot this!" she breathed heavily, obviously out of breathe.
"Thank you so much Ally" I say whilst taking the rose and giving her a small hug. "Ally... I'm nervous. What if I blow it tonight?"
"Lauren, you'll be fine! Tonight is going to be perfect" she said squeezing my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. "Now hurry, it's almost 6. You don't need to be late"
"Thank you again" I tell her before giving her another hug and watching her small figure run back down the hallways.
I took a deep breath and finally knocked on the door. My jaw dropped at the sight of Camila who looked more perfect than ever. She gave me a light smile and I felt all my words leaving my mind, she truly left me speechless.
"Um, lo?" she said whilst waving a ham to bring me back go reality.
"Oh, um sorry, wow Camz you, well, i... no.. ugh" I stuttered making an idiot of myself but she quickly took my hand in hers and have me a peck on the lips. I handed her the rose, still not being able to speak.
"Thank you, You look great laur" she told me and I could feel my heart beat faster and faster.
"You look amazing" I finally spat out and she smiled at the words, making my heart go faster. "You ready?" I ask whilst holding out my arm, waiting for her to take it.
"Of course" She replied and gladly accepted my offer, locking our arms together. We made our way to the car we all use, and climbed inside.
"So where are we going?" she asked curiously whilst I started the engine and turned onto the curb.
"Well if I tell you, then I would have to kill you." I tell her whilst she let out a small giggle.
"Lo... pleasseee" she moaned in her baby voice and slide her hand over onto my knee. Her touch gave me chill bumps and she must of noticed cause she moved her hand farther up towards the bottom of my dress.
"Camz..." I say whilst she gave me a smirk.
"What?" she joked whilst moving her hand farther towards my pelvis.
"I'm not telling you" I firmly stated trying not to give in.
"Ugh, fine" she mumbled whilst moving her hand away from my leg and crossing her arms.
"You know your kinda hot when you're mad" I tell her, giving her a half smile.
"Oh is that so?" the younger girl said whilst making a mad but sweet face causing me to bust out laughing. "Why is that funny" she said laughing a long with me.
"You're just so cute" I say whilst kissing her on the nose at a stoplight. She scrunched her nose and I felt a smile creep on my lips.
Once we arrived I pulled in to the parking lot and looked over to Camila to see her reaction. I remember her telling me the other day how much she missed being a kid. Just being able to go out somewhere and enjoy the nature around. So what better place to go than the Zoo?
"The zoo?" she question with a huge grin on her lips and eye widening.
"Yeah.. you said how you missed..." I started but was shortly cut off by the sweet taste of her lips pressed against mine.
"Lo, I love it" she said when we parted. I smiled at her words, there was nothing more brightening than seeing her smile. Her happiness is my happiness.
We arrived to the park and I paided for both of our tickets. Camila tried to offer to pay for hers but I reminded her that this is a date and only I will be doing the spendings. At night, when it starts to get dark the zoo has lights hanging all around with water fountains that has lights shinning towards them for a more romantic theme. Her face lit up at the scenery around us, she excitedly took my hand and led us the the marine section of the facility.
We walked into a tunnel and saw glass surrounding us with water and all types of creatures looking towards us. Penguins, fish, polar bears, dolphins, all kinds.
We soon made our way out and went towards the Africa sections. We watched all types of animals walk around in their cages.
"You know the female lion is more dominate than the male lion?" she said pointing to the few lions laying under a tree.
"Really?"
"Yeah, just like me and you" she said giving me a smirk and I raised my eyebrow slightly at her.
"How so?" I ask.
"You're the male and I'm the female, I obviously dominate you" she said standing closer to me and threw her arms around my neck.
"Wait, what makes me the male in this relationship" I ask whilst wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Like I said, I'm more dominate." She said whilst leaning forward and kissing me hard. Her tongue probed into my mouth with out permission and I slightly sucked on her tongue whilst it explored my mouth. Her hands slide down from my neck and placing them on my buttocks and squeezing them tightly. I gasped at her touch and her tongue went farther into my mouth. When she pulled away she gave me a small grin whilst I tried to return oxygen back into my lungs.
"See what I mean?" she chuckled and walked her way back towards the lion exhibit.
"Point taken" I say amused and followed her.
We looked at the other animals and Camila seems rather interested in the orangutans. She stood in front of their cage, reading the information table that was presented in front of it.
"I would love to own one" she said whilst I came be hide her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"An orangutan?" I questioned.
"Yeah, they're so cute!" she practically squealed.
"Huh? orangutans aren't very cute" I say in all honestly. She turned around in my grip and slightly smacked my arm making a popping noise.
"Don't discriminate!" she said trying to sound serious but obviously amused.
"Ouch!" I say in a high pitch voice which caused her to giggle.
"I'm sowwy" she wined and stuck out her bottom lip.
"Kiss it and make it better" I say whilst point to my arm which had some red forming to it. She took my arm in her hands and kissed it gently at her touch.
"Better?" she smiled.
"Loads" I say whilst I threw my arm around her and pulled her closer into my side.
We started to walk towards the tigers and this time I was the one to light up like a little kid. I stood as close as I could to the exhibit and watched the animals walk along the side of it.
"Guessing you like the tiger?" Camila chuckled whilst putting her arm back around me.
"Are you kidding? I LOVE tiger" I say not looking away from the beautiful creatures.
"How come?" she asked curiously.
"They're so beautiful. The colors that's painted around them perfectly describe who they are. Look at them, and they're so brave in my opinion. They spend the majority of their life alone and only a few tigers stay with packs. They're brave because they're not afraid to be alone. They find food on their own and are independent on themselves. Also, did you know that tiger first bite their pray to locate the pulse and then bite again and this time, into their pulse so they die at an instant? They don't want they're pray to suffer." I inform her.
"Damn, I didn't know you liked tigers that much" she said slightly kissing my cheek.
"Yeah... but I like you more" I say turning towards her and wrapping my arms tightly around her body.
"Hmm, Lauren Jauregui likes me more than tigers... I'll take that as a privilege" she smirks. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. As we pulled away I hard something that sounded like someone taking a picture. I turned my head to see 3 different girls holding up their phone, snapping a quick picture of us, screaming "CAMREN IS REAL."
I didn't care, I just rolled my eyes and took Camila's hand into my own.
We finished looking at the rest of the animals and soon made our way back to the car. She barely spoke a word since the girls took the picture. I close my door and waited for Camila to get in as well. She sat there with her hands laying in her lap, watching them as she played mindlessly with her fingers.
"Okay Camz, what's wrong?" I say before turning the key to start the car.
"The girls took a picture of us... I bet it's already all over the Internet by now..." she said with her voice low and upsetting.
"Our fans already know that we're together? how does that make it any different?" I ask whilst taking her hands into my own.
"Now they actually have proof that were together rather than us just saying it. What if our fans don't like it, and they start sending hate mail and rude comments?" she said looking at me with pleading eyes.
"Camz, majority of our fans are Camren shippers anyways..."
"What about the other half?" she said cutting me off.
"Then they're aren't true fans. If they can't accept us and be happy that were happy then they're weren't loyal fans anyways, right?" I reassure her whilst bring her hand up to my face and kissing the back of it.
"Yeah.. I guess you're right."
"Trust me in this. I could care less about what other people think. We're perfect.. you're perfect. Nothing will ever change how I feel about you. I love you"
"I love you too" she said whilst she smiled and kissed me once again on the lips.
"So, are you hungry?" I ask, already knowing the answer.
"Is the sky blue?" she said amused.
"Technically is black right now" I chuckled.
"Lo, of course I am!"
I smiled at her worse. When wasn't there a time she was hungry? All she does is sleep and eat... Literally. I took her to a small diner on the way back since it was late and most of the restaurants were closed. We sat there and talked, eating , laughed, and just had a great night. I tried everything I could to make her smile. It's like, if she was smiling I was falling harder for her every time. She was the one person who couldn't escape my mind, If I wasn't with her, I was thinking about her. I couldn't remember a time in my life that I was so happy, even when I got into the x-factor. Nothing could compare to how Camila made me feel, inside and out. With one touch could send shivers through out my body and leave me breathless. With one kiss could leave me speechless and so vulnerable. She made me into everything I am, without her I am nothing.
After we finished eating, I drove back to our house and we both slowly snuck inside, not wanting to wake up out friends since it was 12am. We both soundlessly went up to our rooms and changed separately, getting ready for bed. I laid their with my mind wondering whilst I waited for Camila to join me. Soon enough, she climbed into the bed with me and I automatically wrapped my arms around her pulling her as close as I could into my chest.
"Lauren?" she asked whilst laying her head across my chest.
"Yeah?" I return.
"Thank you so much for tonight... it really meant a lot to me" she said and I could feel her smile into my chest.
"Of course Camz, I'd do anything for you, anything to make you happy" I replied. She leaned up and connect our lips together for a passionate kiss which started to get heated. She licked the bottom of my lip and I gladly accepted her request. Her tongue moved into my mouth, as did mine, fighting each other in a rhythm. She sat up and moved her leg around my waist so she was startling me, never breaking the kiss. She moved her mouth down to my neck, leaving little wet kisses and started to suck on my pulse, making me let out a small moan. I slightly pushed her back from me and looked her sincerely.
"Camz, what are we doing? We should wait..." I start but was cut on by her lips aggressively against mine.
"I know but I want you... I want you now... if that's okay with you" she said with a pleasing smile.
I didn't say a word except smile and pulled her back into my lips indicating a 'yes' from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatcha think? Ily
-Tana💞