Chapter 4

Lauren's POV
I woke up to the worse headache possible. It was only 9 & Camila was still sound asleep on my chest. I carefully slipped away from her grip & started to make my way downstairs. No body was home so I helped myself to her medicine cabinet.
"Advil, advil, advil" I mumble to my self while searching for the drug. Soon enough I found it & I took two. I herd a knock at the door so after I took my pills, I walked over to the door & opened. I stood in disgust at the sight of Austin standing there.
"Hey Lauren. How are you feeling?"
"Like you actually care" I say while trying to close the door but he stopped it.
"Camila may not see it, but trust me. I can see right through you" he said with a smirk.
"What do you mean?"
"I know you love her Lauren. It's pathetic how much you love her really"
"N-no I'm D-don't" I stuttered.
"Don't lie. How about you do me a favor? & I'll keep your 'secret' sealed"
"What do you want?"
"I want Camila. But don't worry, I don't plan on being with her 'forever'. By the end of our tour, me & Camila will be dating & I will have sex with her & after that she's all yours" he says sounding confidence.
"What the fuck? no!"
"Let's see her reaction right now while I tell her your true feelings for her" he says while trying to come inside.
"No stop...." I hesitated & then took a deep breathe. "Fine. But why do you just want to have sex with her?"
"Publicly, duh. When people find out that Me & Camila finally 'done it', I'll be even more famous"
"You're a real dick, you know that right?"
"So I've been told. Oh & nobody should know about out little conversation, okay?" he says while walking back to his car.
I nodded my head & close the door. I slid up against the door until I was sitting down & threw my hands on my hand. What am I going to do now? Even if they do have sex & our fans found out, they will hate Camila. Something like that would ruin her. But I can't tell her that I am in love with her, that could ruin everything & she wouldn't feel the same towards me. I needed Normani's advice but the sad part is that I can't tell any body.

~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry this is short. I broke my thumb & fractured my wrist so it hurts to type :( I just didn't want to leave you guys hanging. But I promise to be updating as soon as I can!
Comment & Vote
-Tana 💞