Chapter 8

Camila's POV
"Camila! Do you love Lauren!" Normani demanded after I sat in silence.
I couldn't get the kiss out of my head ever since it happened. I was afraid I made the first move & Lauren didn't feel the same.
"Yes" I replied. Lauren eyes grew big & her face began to glow.
"Ugh, finally. I'm going in Dinah's room, make up or whatever" Normani finally said with relief & left the room.
"Is it true? you do love me?" Lauren said looking at me sincerely.
"Yes, ever since the first day I met you."
"Then why didn't you tell me after that kiss?"
"I was afraid" I say looking down at my feet.
"Of what?" Lauren said why putting her finger under my chin so she could look me in the eyes.
"That you didn't love me back."
"I kissed you first, didn't i? I love spending every second with you Camila"
We sat in silence & just starred into each other eyes for what seemed like an eternity. She used her hand to remove a hair from my face & tucked it be hide my ear. I didn't hesitate to crash my lips on hers, she didn't have a problem kissing me back. We moved together as one, I felt her hand run down my back to my waist. She moved over on top of me, not breaking the kiss. She asked for entrance & I gladly accepted her gesture. Our tongues fought, trying to over dominate the other. We pulled away when we needed air, with Lauren still laying on me.
"What are we?" I asked while I wrapped my legs around her.
"I'm not sure, but I know that I wanna be with you"
I smiled at her answer & leaned in for another kiss. I put my hand on her arms for support but Lauren pulled away from me with pain.
"Lo, what's wrong?" I ask standing up towards her.
"It's nothing" she lied.
"Show me your arms" I demanded but she didn't move. "Lauren, please"
She sighed & slowly pulled her sleeves up. I gasped at the massive cuts that was placed on her arms. I held her arm in my hand, examining the scars & began to feel tears roll down from my eyes.
"No, no, please don't cry" she says while grabbing me for a relief hug.
"I'm the reason... aren't i?" I ask but she stood there in silence. "Aren't i!"
"Camila, it doesn't matter any-"
"Lauren, tell me the truth!" I said cutting her off while pushing her out of the hug.
She sighed. "Yes, I thought you hated me cause you didn't talk to me. I wanted to explain the kiss but you wouldn't let me, I thought I lost all hope with you. If I felt pain somewhere other than my heart, I thought it could help me get over you. I love you so much." Lauren soon had tears rolling down her face. I had no clue she cared that much about me.
"Lauren...I...I" I stuttered, I had no idea what to say. "I'm so so sorry" I finally spit out.
"It doesn't matter now... I finally have you" she says while picking me up in a hug & spinning me around. She pecked my lips one last time before sitting me back down.
"Promise me something?" I say to her.
"Anything"
"Promise me you'll never self harm yourself again?"
"I promise" she says & we joined each other for another hug. I'd never thought Camren would ever come true... in my life.
We soon went back into the other room with the girls while holding hands. Normani gave us a relief smile & gave us both a bone crushing hug. Ally & Dinah sat in disbelief with their mouths wide open.
"Is...this real?" Dinah finally asked.
I looked over to Lauren & planted a kiss on the side of her cheek. "It's real"
"FINALLY! ITS ABOUT TIME" she screamed while running towards us & giving us a tighter hug than Normani's.
"You knew?" Lauren asked Dinah while she raised her eyebrow.
"Come on Lauren, you would have to be blind to not noticed that you're head over heels for Camila!" Dinah replied. Lauren face started to turn red but I squeezed her hand in reassurance.
"Ally?" Normani questions waiting for her reaction.
"You guys need Jesus...." she started. "But if you guys are happy, I'm happy!" she said & soon joined us all for a group hug.
Having all the girls supporting us was one of the best feelings in the world... but not as great as knowing Lauren is finally mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Might be while before I update! Love you babies, comment & vote!
-Tana💞