Chapter 43: All That Sexual Frustration

"That was a great run through everyone! I wanna run through the last scene once more and then we'll end rehearsals slightly earlier today." Theo's voice ricocheted off the walls of the empty theatre.

"Damn." Ivy whispered but the room was so quiet everyone had heard it.

"What was that Ivy?" Theo smirked knowingly at her.

Ivy cleared her throat and shifted uncomfortably on her spot.

"If anything I'd say you wouldn't want to leave early."

"What? Don't flatter yourself." Ivy managed to say.

"I never said you wanted to spend more time with me. Would you like to tell me something Ivy?" Theo walked onto the stage to face Ivy.

"Yes." Theo looked taken aback but stood confidently in front of Ivy. "Don't. Flatter. Your. Self." And with that she turned and left.

-

"We're still on for dinner tonight, right?" Ivy asked me as we walked outside.

"Of course. Theo's coming too." I bumped my hip with hers and she stumbled slightly.

"You did not." She stared at me blankly.

"Come on. There's definitely something between you two. The sexual tension was killing me just a few seconds ago." I teased her.

"There's no sexual tension." She huffed.

"Couldn't you feel it? It's like - "

"How I could tell you and Hunter liked each other when you came over to visit and you kept denying it?" Ivy interrupted me and smirked satisfied with her explanation. "You two are the definition of sexual tension!"

"Well at least Hunter made a move!" I countered.

"Clearly not the right ones considering all that sexual frustration - "

I glared at Ivy, "Don't finish that sentence."

"I'm just saying both yours and Hunter's sexual frustration will be released if you just do the deed."

"Who says we haven't?"

"Honey, your sexual frustration is more obvious than mine and Theo's chemistry."

"So you do admit there's something!" I screamed and Ivy blushed. You could just see the red tint creeping up on her dark skin.

"Shit." She mumbled. "I didn't - We don't - I mean we have - I don't have to explain myself to you." She finally finished with a huff.

"Mkay. We'll see tonight. We'll get Hunter's opinion as well." I smirked knowingly.

-

"Hunter, babe, you really need to finish up now." I watched Hunter as his eyes were scanning over the books laid in front of him.

Usually I'd be the one spending over an hour in the book store but after introducing Hunter to the magical world of books, he was a tough competitor. The only reason why I was in a rush was because we were late for dinner with Ivy and Theo; Ivy was currently waiting in our apartment for us.