Chapter 1

Hi guys I am new to writing on here, but have read fics for both Holby City and Waterloo Road. Here is the first part to my Waterloo Road/Holby City Crossover. It was posted on Fanfiction.net but not as a crossover as I have only just had the idea of adding in Holby my other favourite show. As I love both Berna and Reddie.

I do not own Waterloo Road or Holby City or any Waterloo Road or holby city characters.

The only characters I own are Sophie Mason,Lucy Mason and Ronan Frenshaw and any children they might have.

Hope you enjoy it will be quite dramatic in some parts hence the warnings and additional tags. I will tell you at the beginning of chapters that would need warnings.

Sorry this first part is a bit boring it is just introducing the characters and setting the scene.

It was the first day of the spring term at Waterloo road and Rachel Mason could not wait. At the beginning of the school year when Rachel joined Waterloo road as head teacher. Her and deputy head Eddie Lawson were always fighting.

That all changed, when Rachel found out about Eddie's twin sons Micheal and Stephen and how Stephen had died from cot death. Eddie also found out somethings that day about Rachel. he found out about Rachel's daughters Sophie and Lucy and her son Ronan and how they had both died Ronan of leukaemia when he was 4 and Lucy in a car crash 2 years ago. At the young age of 18.

They then finally stopped arguing and became closer, because of the things that they had in common. Rachel and Eddie then both finally admitted that they love each other and have done since the first time they meet each other, so they started dating. During the Christmas holidays Eddie move in with Rachel and Sophie. Sophie was very pleased with her mum and Eddie's relationship. Sophie loved to see her mum happy, because she had not had much to be happy about recently. What with Lucy's tragic and unexpected death. Sophie was in the car when it crashed, but escaped with a few cuts and bruises and a broken arm.

The car that was crashed was Sophie's boyfriends Boltons car. Bolton and Sophie are not together anymore, because she ended the relationship. Sophie ended her relationship with Bolton, because she blamed him for her sister death.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Bolton is two years older then Sophie, but is in the same year as her is resitting his A-Levels.

The are both in year 12

Sophie: 16
Bolton: 18