Chapter 16

Sophie then quickly turned on her heel and made her way up to her mums office. Before Bolton or Michaela noticed her. Once Sophie got to her mums office. She knocked on the door.

"Come in " she heard her mum shout

So Sophie slowly opened the door.

"Hi sweetie whats wrong? " Rachel asked her daughter, because she could see that she was upset.

"Mum I have something to tell you, but please don't get mad. "

"Ok, but your scaring me now soph? " Rachel replied

"I'm pppr pregnant. " Sophie told Rachel before she burst into tears.

"Oh honey come here it will be ok. " Rachel told Sophie as she hugged her.

"So your not mad. " Sophie asked Rachel worried

"I'm not mad a little disappointed yes, but not mad... "

" ... and your going to kick me out just like your mum did to you. "

"No how could you think I could do that. " Rachel replied shocked and a little hurt by what Sophie had just said.

"No I was going to say have you told Bolton and that I will support you no matter what you decide to do. "

"No I have not told Bolton. I was going to tell him at break, but I saw him kissing Michaela White in the common room. Before I got the chance. " Sophie told her mum as she started to cry again.

"Oh sweetheart i'm sorry. If he treats you like that then he was never any good for you anyway. "

"But I loved him mum. "

"I know you did, but he clearly does not love you like he says he does. When I get my hands on him I am going to make sure he knows just how much he hurt you. "

"Please mum can we just leave it. Also please don't tell dad about the pregnancy. I will do it tonight. Even though I am really scared to do so. He is going to kill me when he finds out."

"Soph Eddie's not going to kill you when he finds out, he will probably kill Bolton, but not you, because he loves you and would want to support you. "

"Thanks mum I better go, because I have drama next with Mrs Clarkson and I don't want to be late. "

"Ok sweetie see you later and don't forget that Sixth form are off timetable after lunch. To do this enterprise thing with the new executive head. Also don't forget..."

"I knew that mum and I also know that you and dad have got a meeting with the LEA, but you will be back at the end of the day. So to wait for you and dad to come and pick me up."

"Yeah I was just checking you know. " Rachel replied with a smile.

Sophie then left Rachel's office and made her way to the drama studio. Then after drama she had a free lesson. So she decided to go to the common room to catch up with some english coursework.

The bell then finally rang for the end of the lesson and it was now lunchtime. So Sophie made her way to the canteen and sat with Chlo, Mika, Donte, Brett and Maxine.

"Hi Soph you alright you were really quiet in drama today and wheres Bolton? " Chlo asked her friend.

"I'm fine and can we not talk about Bolton please. " Sophie replied as she daydreamed and and went off into her own world,

While the others were in deep conversation Sophie was in a world of her own. Thinking about how much she missed her sister. She was also thinking about how Bolton cheated on her with Michaela and that she was pregnant with his child.

Sophie only came out of her daydream when she heard her friends telling her that the bell had gone and that they had to get to that enterprise thing with the new executive head.