Chapter 14

Rachel, Eddie and Sophie all made their way out to the car and drove to DisneyWorld which was about an hours drive from their villa.

Once they were at DisneyWorld they all got out the car and went and got their tickets into Magic Kingdom.

"So what do you want to go on first girls?" Eddie asked Rachel and Sophie.

"Can we go on big thunder mountain? Look its over there." Sophie asked Eddie as she pointed to a big mountain opposite.

"Yeah of cause we can Soph." Eddie replied a little nervous.

"Cool thanks dad." Sophie replied as she walked on ahead to go and get in the Que.

Rachel however noticed how nervous Eddie looked about going on the ride. So she decided to question him about it.

"Eddie are you nervous about going on the ride?" Rachel asked

"Yeah a little." He confessed

"Why."

"Well I don't really like big roller coasters that much."

"Oh Eddie you don't have to go on you know."

Soon it was time for them to get on the ride and Eddie had decided to go on the ride after all. When they all got off the ride Rachel and Sophie said that they enjoyed the ride, but Eddie said that he did not really enjoy the ride that much.

They then went on a few more attraction in magic kingdom. Such as, Dumbo the flying Elephant, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin and Walt DisneyWorld Railroad.

Rachel then said that they should go and get some lunch and that they would then go and look at the other theme parks after lunch. So for lunch Rachel had pasta, Eddie had steak and chips and Sophie had chicken and chips. Then for dessert they all had ice cream.

After lunch they decided that they would go and look at the other theme parks, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.

Once they had finished visiting all of the parks it was getting late. So they decided that they would go straight back to the Villa and get some food back there instead of going out to get pizza for dinner.