Authors Note

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE

I am thinking of rewriting this story a bit and adding a few more Holby City and a couple of characters from casualty. As I love Bernie, Serena, Bernie's kids and Connie and all their storylines. (Making Bernie, Marcus and Connie Sophie's godparents)

The reason I was thinking if rewriting it is because it has been about 8 months  since I updated so thought it might be easier to start a fresh. Also i have an idea for a plot that I want peoples opinions on.

As after all you guys are the ones reading it but it would take the fic in a slightly different direction then originally planned. As I am goning to be adding Berena , Marcus, Cam and Charlotte into the fic soon. I was thinking that it could be revealed that Bernie and Marcus are actually Sophie's parents and not just her godparents as Rachel had her believe, and that Rachel adopted her when she was a baby. When Sophie finds this out she kind of goes off the rails what do people think, and blames herself for Bernie and Marcus divorce as she got it into her head that they always argued about giving her up and that's why they got divorced.

Sorry if you thought this was an update

Please comment on what you think of the plot idea and if you would read it if I rewrote the fic as I promise to be better with updates.