Chapter 12

Rachel,Eddie and Sophie were standing in the line for check in. So they could get rid of their suitcases.

"I hate waiting in queues and we have been waiting here for ages." Rachel told Eddie and Sophie.

Eddie and Sophie's response to what Rachel had said was that they just burst out laughing.

"What? What's so funny guys?" Rachel asked confused

Well it is just the fact that we have been waiting here no more then 20 minutes and you are already moaning." Eddie told Rachel.

"Yeah mum you are not very good at waiting are you?" Sophie chipped in.

"Yeah ok is it just so bad that I just want to get on the plane. So we can get to Florida. So I can start working on my tan." Rachel exclaimed.

They finally got to the front of the line and it was their turn to check in. Once they had checked in they made their way through security and passport control .

After they had done all that. They had about an hour until they had to board the plane. So they decided to go and get something to eat before they got on the plane, because it had been ages since they last ate anything.

After they had boarded the plane. They settled down for the ninehour flight. Rachel hated the take off and landing on an aeroplane. So when it was time for the plane to take off. She held onto Eddie for dear life. While Eddie tried to comfort her. Sophie was sitting in her seat with her headphones in her ears listening to her iPod While Rachel and Eddie were talking. It was then finally time for the plane to land after nine hours in the air. As the Plane was landing Rachel held onto Eddie, because she hated landing just as much as the take off.

Once they were off the plane they went and collected their luggage. They then got their hire car and made their way to their villa. Once they got to their villa they unpacked and then they all rested, because Rachel,Eddie and Sophie all had jet lag, because it was only 11am in Florida.

Whereas it would have been 4pm in England.

About an hour after they had decided to go and rest. They decided that they wanted to go to the beach. So they all got changed into their swimwear.

They arrive at the beach after about a five mintue walk. Sophie and Eddie went straight into the sea. While Rachel lay on a sun bed reading a book trying to get a tan. Eddie was trying to get Rachel in the sea.

"Come on Rach. Come in with us?" Eddie pleaded

"No thanks Eddie I'm fine here with a book working on my sun tan." Rachel replied.

"Oh come on mum it will be fun." Sophie tried

"No it's alright Soph I will watch you have fun with your dad." Rachel told Sophie.

"Dad you have to find a way to get mum in the sea."

"Yeah your right wait here I have an idea."Eddie told Sophie

Eddie ran up to Rachel and scooped her up off her sun bed and ran out towards the sea.

"Eddie what are you doing put me down." Rachel exclaimed

"Nope sorry Rach you asked for this." Eddie replied as he gently threw Rachel in the water.

"Edward Lawson get back here now. What did you do that for?" Rachel spluttered.

"I wanted you to come and enjoy the sea with me and Soph." Eddie all this was going on Sophie just stood there laughing hysterically .

"Oi you can be quiet missy." Rachel told Sophie

After a fun filled afternoon at the beach. Rachel, Eddie and Sophie all made their way back to their villa to freshen up before they went out to dinner.