Chapter 10

Waterloo Road was buzzing with excitement, because it was the last day of term before the summer. All the students and staff were very excited about the up coming summer six whole weeks of sunbathing ,late nights and parties. However know body was more excited about the summer then Rachel, Eddie and Sophie, because they could not wait to spend two weeks in is the first holiday they would go on as a family.

Rachel pulled into the space that said head teacher at the front of the school. Sophie got out of the car said good bye to her mum and dad and told them she would see them though Eddie was not her biological dad he was her real dad, because he cares and loves her like a real dad should and she would not have it another way.

"Oh come on Rach why wont you let me drive your Mazda?"

"I won't let you drive my Mazda Eddie, because it is the most precious thing in the world." Rachel told Eddie playfully

"Even more precious then Sophie?" Eddie asked Rachel knowing full well that it wasn't

"What's more Precious then Sophie?" Tom asked

"Rachel's Mazda that she will not let me drive." Eddie pouted

"You know full well why I will not let you drive my car and I never said that it was more precious then Sophie now let's get into school or we will be late for assembly."

It was a tiny scrap nobody was hurt the parking space was to small." Eddie defended

You crashed it into a bollard and sentenced it and it cost me £200 to get it fixed." Rachel replied with a smirks.

"So no you are not going to be driving my Mazda come on we have assembly." She added

After assembly Rachel and Eddie were walking to Rachel's office, because Eddie had a free lesson so he had decided to spend it with Rachel.

"I love the last day of term."

"Do you, why's that then Rach? Eddie asked her

"Because there is very little paper work for me to do. So I can spend the last day of term wondering around the school, chatting to my pupils in between lesson and annoying my deputy."

"Oh you can can you." Eddie said playfully

"Well fancy a bit of fun now."

"Eddie it may be the last day of term. However I am still the head teacher and you are still the deputy."

"Oh please come on Rach." Eddie begged using puppy dog eyes

"I said no Eddie and you know the puppy dog eyes don't work on me and have you not got a lesson to teach or some marking to do."

"Yeah I have got marking to do. However I would much rather spend my free hour with my lovely wife to be."

"That's very sweet Eddie but , I have work to do and after today haas finished we have got six whole weeks to spend with each other."

The day went buy very quickly with hardly any disruption. Apart form a few fights the day had gone by smoothly and before Rachel knew it the bell had gone for the last time for six weeks and Eddie was by her office door ready to go and meet Sophie by the car and go home and pack for Florida, because in less then less then 36 hours they would be in Florida.