Chapter 7

Chapter Text

It was a dull Wednesday morning in the Mason/Lawson household. Sophie was the first one up which was unusual, because she was normally the last one up. Sophie got dressed in some skinny jeans, plain white T-shirt, black cardigan and her knee length black boots.

That Rachel got her for her birthday. Sophie then went down stairs and, because she was the first one up she decided to make Rachel and Eddie breakfast.

Meanwhile upstairs in Rachel and Eddie's room Rachel was trying to get Eddie up.

"Come on Eddie get up now." Rachel pleaded

"Make Me." Eddie replied cheekily like a schoolboy.

"Edward Lawson get up now or I will have to give you detention" Rachel replied as if she was talking to a pupil.

"Sorry miss. However I can think of another way in which you can punish me."Eddie said as he pulled Rachel on top of him

"No Edward get up now." Rachel shouted as she made her way to the ensuite bathroom to have a shower.

20 minutes later just as Sophie was putting three plates of bacon, egg and toast on the table. Eddie and Rachel came into the kitchen.

"Morning Soph what's all this?" Rachel asked

"Morning mum, dad I just thought that I would make you breakfast to say thank you for
everything that you have done for me." Sophie replied

"Oh princess that is really sweet but you did not have to do all this."Eddie told Sophie.

While eating there breakfast they talked about random things and Sophie told them that she was board of sitting in Rachel's office all day and could not wait for Monday when she could go back to lessons.

Rachel and Eddie told her that they thought that they would never here are say that.

Once all the breakfast things were put in the dishwasher. Sophie insisted she would do the dishes. Even though Rachel said that she and Eddie would do them.

They then got their stuff together and went and faced another normal day at waterloo road.