Chapter 17

Just a filler

Sophie got up from the table that her and her friends were sitting at and told her friends that she could not be bothered with this enterprise thing, so was gong to go into town instead and that they were more than welcome to join her if they wanted but, they didn't, so they made their way towards Mr Lawson's classroom where the enterprise afternoon was being held and Sophie made her way into the town centre.

Sophie was in the town centre walking trying to clear her head of everything that had happened today, Bolton cheating on her and now the fact that she was pregnant with his baby and despite the fact that earlier in the day she had made the decision to keep the baby and raise it she was not sure of that decision now because, she had made that decision before she found out Bolton was cheating on her with Michaela and she now knew that she was in this pregnancy alone with no Bolton for help and support, so she decided that she was going to ask her mum when she gets back to school if she can have an abortion because she knew that she could not keep the baby if she was going to raise it alone.

As she was walking and thinking about having an abortion or should she just keep the baby and raise it alone. Also did Bolton not have a right to know that he was going to become a dad regardless of what he has done to her after all that was not the baby's fault. She was so confused and did not know what to think. Sophie then noticed an off-licence and even though she knew she shouldn't because, she is pregnant Sophie still went in regardless and brought a bottle of Vodka.

She hoped the alcohol would numb the pain, hurt and anger that she was feeling. So with the Vodka safely in her school bag and her mind made up about what she is going to do about the baby she will tell Bolton and regardless of if he wants to support her or not and be part of his child's life she is going to keep the baby and not have an abortion even if that means facing the chance of raising the baby alone.

After all she cold not have an abortion because, she could not lose another baby. So with her decision made and the Vodka in her school bag she headed back to school in time for last lesson not that she had any intention on going to last lesson.