Chapter 15

Sorry about the lack of updates I only have three more updates pre written so if I am a little behind on updating that is why, because all though I have planned this fic until the end I still have a bit of writers blocking, so please bear with me.

Also sorry no Berena in this update, but like I said once Bernie makes a proper apperance there are about four updates that are purely based at holby. Also to make up for the lack of Berena in this fic. I have already started planning the sequel which has a lot of Berena in it and I will write a Berena fic

Sorry for the rambling let's get on with the update.

Warning: Teen Pregnancy ( Don't read if you don't like it.)

The bits in Bold italcs are what Sophie is thinking

Rachel, Eddie and Sophie have been back in Rochdale for four weeks and Rachel and Eddie have been planning their wedding which is in four weeks time.

Rachel has already brought her wedding dress and some shoes. Sophie and Bolton have been hanging out in the park and at each others houses getting up to gods knows what and are more loved up then ever.

Bolton even proposed to Sophie and Sophie said yes. Rachel was happy for them, whereas Eddie was still getting his head round the idea that his little girl would be getting married in the not so distant future. How much was that going to cost him?

It was the first day back after the summer. Rachel and Eddie had a busy day ahead of them, because they had a new executive head starting today, because the LEA thought that it was a good idea.

Her name is Karen Fisher and she has just gone back to work after taking 18 months out of teaching for personal reasons. They also had two new pupils starting today as well Jess Fisher who was going into year 12 and would be in the same year as Sophie and Harry Fisher who was going to be in year 11.

Rachel woke up to the sound of someone being sick. So she looked over to where Eddie was lying to check it was not him and there he was in bed beside her. Therefore there was only one other person it could be and that was Sophie.

So Rachel walked across her bedroom wrapped her dressing gown around her. Then proceeded to walk across the landing towards the main bathroom.

"Soph is that you are you ok?" Rachel asked as she knocked on the door.

"Yeah mum its me and i'm fine."Sophie told her mum as she opened the bathroom door.

"You know you can always stay home today if you wanted. I mean me and Eddie have got a meeting with the LEA after break, but we shouldn't be back to late." Rachel told Sophie.

"Thanks mum, but i'm fine its probably nothing and I think I need to be in school today to distract myself. What with it being Lucy's 21st birthday today."

"Ok well i'm leaving in about half an hour if you want a lift." Rachel told Sophie.

"No thanks mum I think I am going to walk give me time to clear my head." Sophie told Rachel.

"Ok if your sure darling."

It was finally time for Rachel,Eddie and Sophie to leave for Waterloo Road. Rachel and Eddie got in their car and Sophie walked down the road towards the school.

Sophie took a slight detour when walking to school, because she had a feeling that she knew what was wrong and if she was right then it was not nothing like she told her mum. So she walked into the chemist found what she was looking for, thanked the person at the till. Even though as she left the chemist she heard the person at the till say

"B****y Waterloo Road students"

When Sophie arrived at the school she knew her mum and dad were already there, because Rachel's Mazda was parked where it always was. Sophie knew that she was still early even though she had walked. So she decided that she would go and do the pregnancy test that she had brought and was sitting in the bottom of her bag. The quicker she knew the better, because if it was positive she could then tell Bolton and they could decide what to do.

So Sophie made her way into the girls toilets. She went into one of the cubicles and locked the door. Sophie then took the pregnancy test out off her bag and did what it said. Once she had done the test she had to wait for 3 minutes to see if her life was going to change forever it was the longest three minutes of her life. She kept going through the options in her head of what she could do if she was pregnant.

Option One: Have an abortion - I don't think I could do that kill my own baby no that is not an option.

Option Two: Have the baby and give it up for adoption - there are loads of people what would give it a great life, but once it was born I don't think I could give my baby to complete strangers never see him/her again not after last time, which only leaves one option

Option Three: Have the baby and raise it to the best of my ability

Obviously I will have to see what Bolton want to do if I an pregnant but I have made up my mind I'm going to keep the baby and raise it best I can.

Sophie also kept thinking about what her parents would say.

She is going to be so mad, because I have done the same thing she did and she will probably kick me out. As for dad he will probably kill Bolton.

That kind of made Sophie smile the thought of Eddie trying to kill Bolton.

Finally the three minutes were up and it was time to see if she was pregnant or not. So she slowly turned the test over in her shaking hands. There right in front of her were two lines.

Sophie really wanted to cry there and then but she knew she couldn't, because she had to get to form. So she wrapped the pregnancy test in some tissue and put it in her bag. She then flushed the toilet and washed her hands and made her way to form. She had decided that she would tell Bolton at break and they could break the news to their parent after that. After form she had double science with Mr Mead.

Sophie normally liked science but today she was not in the mood especially as they were doing the reproductive system.

After double science it was break time. So she made her way to the common room. Where she knew Bolton would be, because he had had a free lesson the lesson before. As she was just about to enter the common room, Sophie noticed that Bolton was not alone Michaela White was in their with him, but worse then that they were kissing.

Hope you enjoyed the update and please comment, because like I said before it motivates me to write more.

Also as I have only planned the rest of the fic and not written anything, anything you want to see or ideas you have let me know and I'll try and add them in.