Chapter 11

Beep, Beep. Rachel turned off the alarm clock that said 3:30am. She looked over at Eddie, she could not get over how sweet he looked when he was sleeping. Rachel then moved her slender body closer to Eddie and leaned over his body and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Hmm that was nice. How come I don't get woken up with a kiss on the lips everyday, but a pillow being thrown at me?" Eddie asked Rachel

"Well, because it is not everyday that we go to Florida. Also we have to be at the airport in an hour and 45 minutes and a kiss is the most effective way of getting you up quickly."

"Ok thank you for that explanation how about you go and have a shower and get dressed and I will go and get Sophie up."

"Ok thanks Eddie."

Eddie then quickly put on a shirt and some jeans, before he made his way to Sophie's room. Eddie quietly entered Sophie's room and just stood by the door watching her sleep.

Before Eddie had realised how long he had been standing there watching Sophie sleep.

Two skinny arms wrapped themselves around his waist.

"Eddie why have you not got Sophie up yet?"

"I was just watching her sleep, because she looks so cute when she is sleeping."

" I know she does love, but we will not get to the airport on time if we don't hurry."

"Ok I will get Sophie up and then I will have a quick shower. While you go downstairs and start on breakfast. I will then meet you downstairs in about 20 mintues.

"Well that sounds like a plan Mr Lawson."

While Rachel made her way downstairs to start down stairs. Eddie walked over to Sophie's bed and sat on it.

"Soph time to get up honey."

"Hmm what time is it dad?"

"About 3:45 am."

"Oh dad why are you getting me up this early?" Sophie asked Eddie

"Because we have to leave in 45 minutes to be at the airport by 5am. As your mother thought it would be a good idea to book a really early flight. Whereas I would have preferred a few more hours in bed my myself. However was Rachel Mason gets an idea in her head there is no changing her mind. So why don't you go and have a shower and get dressed and make sure you have packed everything. Then come down stairs where your mum is making breakfast."

"Ok dad I will be down in about 20 minutes.

"Once Sophie was ready she then did one final check of her suite case and then she made sure she had everything in her hand luggage bag like her mobile, iPod and things to do on the aeroplane. She then made her way down stairs and was greeted by the smell of pancakes and her mums singing.

"Hi mum what you cooking

"Hi Soph. I thought that, because we have a long day ahead of us I thought I would make us all some pancakes. So do you want blueberry, chocolate or plain?"

"Can I have chocolate please."

"Cause you can darling and where's your dad?"

"I think he is still upstairs getting ready you know how long he takes."

"Yeah I do"

"Hi you two."

"Hi Eddie do you want some breakfast we've got pancakes blueberry, chocolate or plain. Or you can just have coffee."

"I'll have blueberry pancakes please."

"Ok their you go."

"Come on you two eat up we have to leave in 10, I knew we should have got up earlier we have to still load the car up yet." Rachel said slightly panicking"

Sophie and Eddie shared a smirk which did not go unnoticed by Rachel."

"What's so funny you two?" Rachel asked

"Nothing sweetheart you worry to much there is still plenty of time. I'll go and load the car now while you put the breakfast things away."

"Ok" Rachel replied calming down. Sophie loved this about her parents relationship Eddie could calm Rachel down in a way Sophie never could.

Once everyone had finished their pancakes and all the breakfast things were put away. Rachel,Eddie and Sophie all got their luggage and made there way to Eddies car to put their luggage in the then all got in the car and made there way to the were taking Eddie's 4 by 4, because the boot was bigger then Rachel's Mazda.