Chapter 13

Just a bit of a filler but there are a few clues as to a big storyline unfolding in the next few updates. Please comment, so I know you like what I am writing and comments encourage me to write. xx

Rachel,Eddie and Sophie were about a week into their were having a wounderful time in florida. It was 8am where Rachel,Eddie and Sophie were eating waffles and pancakes.

"So guys what do you want to do today?" Eddie asked Rachel ad Sophie.

"Dad can we please go to Disney world please?" Sophie asked Eddie

"Cause we can sweetheart. We could go out for pizza afterwards well. Lets just ask your mum what she thinks of the idea."

"Rach,Rach,Rachel." Eddie said trying to get Rachels attention with no response from Rachel.

"Mum,mum,MUM." Sophie shouted getting Rachels attention.

"Hmmm sorry what were you two saying I was in my own little world there."

"Darling are you ok?" Eddie asked Rachel concered.

"Yeah i'm fine Eddie."

"OK well me and Sophie were just talking about going to DisneyWorld for the day to see Micky Mouse. Then maybe going out for pizza do you think?" Eddie asked Rachel

"I think that is a great idea."

"Well ok then I am going to go and get ready." Eddie said as he got up and kissed Rachel and Sophie both on the top of the head and went upstairs to get ready for a day at DisneyWorld.

"Mum are you sure your ok?" Sophie asked

"I'm fine honey. Now why don't you go and get ready while I tidy the breakfast things away." Rachel told Sophie while giving her a fake smile.

However Sophie was not fooled and could see straight past her mums fake smiles because, she could read her like a book.

"Mum don't give me that I can see straight through your fake smiles and can read you like a book."

"What fake smiles i don't know what you are talking about? I am fine now go and get ready so we can get going." Rachel told sophie trying to hide the fact that she was upset.

"Mum stop lying i know your upset, because it is the first holiday we have been on since Lucy died and you miss her." Sophie replied as she tried not to cry.

"How did you know I was upset about that?" Rachel asked Sophie

"I know that is what your upset about, because I am feeling the exact same way. She would have loved it here. Although you probaly would not have been ale to get her off the sun bed and out of the villa, because she would have wanted to get a tan so much." Sophie told Rachel as she started to cry.

"Oh sweetie come here." Rachel told Sophie with open arms.

Then Sophie and Rachel cried into each others arm until Rachel saw Eddie come down the stairs. Where Rachel and Sophie sprung apart much to Sophies confusment.

"Are you two alright in here?" Eddie asked concerned.

"Cause we are aren't we Soph." Rachel said as she eiped her tear stained checks with her hands

"No mum we are not alright why do you feel the need to lie to everyone?" Sophie asked her mum as she began to get more annoyed.

"Why whats wrong?" Eddie asked

"Why don't you try and work it out dad." Sophie shouted

"Can you two please stop arguing." Rachel said as ran out the room and went upstairs crying.

"Now look what you have done Sophie." Eddie told Sophie angrily.

"Me how is this my fault. It is easy to work out what is wrong with mum. I don't see why you need to ask." Sophie angrily replied as she ran up the stairs to her room.

"Soph come back here I didn't mean to shout. Whats wrong sweetheart?" Eddie asked genuinely confused as to why both Rachel and Sophie were acting weird today

Eddie then followed Sophie up the stairs to her room. When he got to Sophie's room he knocked on the door.

"Soph please let me in Sweetheart I didn't mean to shout whats wrong?"Eddie said as he walked into Sophies room.

"Nothing i'm fine. Sorry for going off on one I didn't mean it. "Sophie sobbed.

"Hey its ok I did not mean to shout now your not fine so, come on sweetheart tell me whats wrong." Eddie said as he sat on Sophie's bed.

Sophie only had to say one word for Eddie to work out what was wrong with her and Rachel.

This word was Lucy.

"Hay everything is going to be ok. Its only natrual for you to be missimg Lucy."

" I know I just thought that I would have gotten over her death by has been two years since she died. Sophie told Eddie tearfully.

"Don't you ever think that there is a time limit for you to get over Lucys death. Afterall she was your sister and what I hear from Rachel you were very close."

"Yeah we were mum often said that we were like twins. Apparantly we were inseprable when we were younger. I just wish you could have meet her dad. She was smart funny and pretty." Sophie said sadly.

"I already have Soph." Eddie said to a now confused Sophie.

"How she was dead before me and mum knew you how could you have meet her.?" Sophie asked Eddie shocked and confused.

Eddie then realised what he had said and thought he had better think of something quick before Sophie worked out the hunch he had over how he had meet Lucy before after all it might be the same women he was with nearly 17 years ago. Anyway she had a little boy as well at the time, and Rachel has never mentioned having a son. So it can't be her can it.

"meet her through you,because your smart,funny and pretty." Eddie told Sophie hoping she broke gut his lie. Thankfully she did.

"Thanks dad."

"You have nothing to thak me for sweetheart. I should be thanking you for knowing what was wrong with your mum when I didn't."

"Just then Rachel was standing in the door way."

"You two alright in here?"

"Yeah we're fine aren't we dad?"

"Yeah we are Soph.

So whos ready to go to DisneyWorld?" Eddie asked both Rachel and Sophie.