Father!Foxy x Child!Reader

"Dad can I get in the pool?"  Y/N asked before Foxy nodded. The preteen jumped into the water splashing the poor Dad who was sitting by the pool. Foxy remembered the day that he took the child from the abusive mother.
:::::::::::flashback::::::::::::
"MANGLE!" Foxy Yelled as he looked at the little girl with whip slashes and cuts all over her."Yeah Fox-" she started before she saw him holding the 6 year old in his arms. "What happened?" He asked glaring daggers at Mangle. "UM I can explain-" She started before Foxy got mad ."Mangle this is the third damn time this week. I'm taking Y/N with me." Mangle looked at me "Why? Just cause you love this little waste of space?" She said before pointing to Y/N. I looked at the child who's face was buried in my chest, tears staining my shirt. "Your just a heartless bitch now get out my house!" I said before she looked at me with a surprised face. "But Foxy-" Mangle started as she strolled over to me." You don't care about Y/N so why should I care about you?" Foxy spat as Mangle backed away. She went upstairs, packed her things, and left. Foxy called the police for child abuse and she got arrested later that week.

::::::flashback over::::::

Y/N had went in the house and had come back out with two glasses of lemonade. By following was Toy Chica." Hey dad is it OK if me and Toy Chica have a sleepover?" the child asked snapping Foxy out of his thoughts. "Sure." He said as the pair went inside to play Sonci the hedgehog. He watched them play as he heard a knock at the door. He opened the door and his girlfriend Chica jumped into his arms." Hey Foxy!" She exclaimed while hugging him tightly. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked into he Living room where Y/N and Toy Chica Played. "They get along so well."  Chica said Foxy looked over to Chica." Oh and is it ok if Toy Chica stays over? Cause Y/N asked me and I don't know if she asked you?" Chica laughed and said" Actually she planned ahead and asked me at lunchtime. " She said While Toy Chica walked out of the Living Room to her mom. "Hey Mom." Said Toy Chica as she gave Chica a hug. "Hey kiddo." Chica said as she ruffled her daughter's hair. Toy Chica walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "They'll get along great as siblings." Chica said as she looked at her engagement ring. "I'm sure they will." Foxy said happily.