Gamer! Scott x Gamer!Reader- Dave and Busters (Part 1)

OMFG WE MADE IT TO 1K READS!!!!!! THANKS READER FOR BEING FABULOUS!!!
Also we have special guest appearances from
fireplacefnaf
And
Destiny_The_Drago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Winter Festival. Only comes by every other year. But this year, was your year. You had everything lined up to win lots of games and  prizes, the  Ghostbusters tournament, and Team Game. This year you were with your friends and coworkers Mike, Jeremy, Vincent, Olivia, Kamryn, Jazzy, Fritz, and Scott.

Out of all the Nightguards, Scott caught your eye. When you had the night shift together, he would always be able to tell when and which animatronics were coming and honestly was good at working the tablet. But when it was the shift with someone else, he wouldn't do the same. As you two had met at a time bakery, you had gotten to know eachother quite well. Everyone knew that you had feelings for eachother.

Except you two didn't know the other had feelings for one another, of course.
·························
Your P.O.V
I looked at the Arcade entrance and smiled brightly "Im so excited! " I exclaimed, carrying my backpack of assorted stuff .

Mike laughed at my child like behavior and Jeremy smiled. "Ready for a night of fun?" Fritz yelled as I put my fist in the air along with Jeremy, Mike, Vincent, and Scott."HELL YEAH!" We all yelled in unison, smiling.

I went to drop my stuff at our table as I got pushed. I tripped over my own foot and fell. I saw Toya Chica smirking along with Tonya Maddison. I got up and brushed my jacket off.

"She actually thinks she's going to win Team Gamer this year." Toya said as Tonya laughed. "Well you must be dumb cause 'Animatronic Bytes' are going to win this year." Maddison rambled.

"Actually you must be dumber than me, cause 'Security Fam' will be taking home that trophy tonight."I said before leaving and meeting the guys back outside.

"S-so what game first?" Jeremy stuttered as Fritz smiled."The shooting ducks game!" He replied, the rest of the guys sweatdropping while I smirked. "Great." I said walking over to the booth and swiping my tokens card.

Fritz's P.O.V

"Who am I gonna play against?" She asked as Vincent stepped forward."I'll beat you at this." said another voice as we looked over and saw three more girls wearing the 'Security Fam'jacket.

The three girls had dark colored skin and black hair.

One had part of her hair cornrowed into a bun and the rest of it was curly. Under her jacket she was wearing a peach croptop with a white spaghetti strap shirt and light blue jeans.

The second girl had on Blue ombre glasses and had her hair cornrowed into to 2 braids. Under her jacket she wore a galaxy shirt and black jeans.

The third girl had part of her hair covering her face with blue glasses and the rest of her hair in a ponytail. Under her jacket she was wearing a grey shirt with a wolf on it and grey jeans.

"Kamryn, Olivia, Jazzy! You guys made it!" Y/N said, giving them all a group hug."We wouldn't miss today for the world!" Olivia said quietly, smiling softly.
--------------------

"ALL TEAMS FOR TEAM GAME, REPORT TO THE CENTER STAGE." Bellowed a voice through the overhead speaker. All of us gathered by the stage as we noticed. It was just two teams."Now the teams will step forward and shake hands."

Olivia's P.O.V

I walked down the line shaking everyone's hands until I got to Goldie. He smirked and I turned away.