Ballora x Child!Male! Reader-I'll Protect You

OK sorry i havent posted in a while...... schools is beaing a pain in the behind and i hate it so enjoy this

BTW this was requested buy paultituef360

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ballora's P.O.V

'Ok so who am i going to kill today?' I thought, doing my usual ballet moves for the crowd. I looked over the crowd of you boys and girls until one caught my eye. He was smiling brighlt at me, excited for the show. After the show, he came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me tight. I picked him up and took him backstage."Wait here." I said as I left to go find a knife to torture the child with. After a while I brought back one and I saw the terror in his eyes. I kept looking at him, bringing the knife closer to his face. I could'nt do it. He was too small and cute to die. I looked around the stage and gave the kid a cupcake."I'm your mom now.You're now my child.v I said and he hugged me again. I gave him a kiss on the forehead."Your so cute." I said to him, booping his nose.
-----Time skip-----
Baby's P.O.V
I heard someone humming a song in ballora gallery. Ballora was with me in the main room but who could it be."Uuuuuhhh I think something's broken in the breaker room. I'm gonna go check it out." Ballora nodded and kept looking at the old posters, littering the walls. I snuck in through the ballora gallery vent and on the stage was a child. I walked over to the stage and sat down next to him.' He's just too cute' I said while giving him a cone of ice cream. The said thank you and started to enjoy it. I went back out to Bqllorq and she looked worried."The little boy in the gallery is so cute!" I said to her. She sighed of relief and looked at me" I know right. I think we should keep him." She said happily"Cool." I said before a scream came from the gallery. I crawled through the vent easily and Infront of me, Funtime Freddy was holding Y/N by the neck."Let him go." Ballora yelled running over to him.She kicked Ft.Freddy in the shin and he threw the boy across the room. He hit the floor and was spitting out blood. Ballora ran over to him and picked him up. He hugged her and sobbed on her shoulder while she Pat his back. "This won't ever happen again." She said to him before he looked up at her. "Because I will protect you."