Werewolf! Mike x Reader

So @fandom567 requested I make a Werewolf Mike x Reader so here it is!!!!!!!

Your P.O.V

I checked my phone to see how late it was. My boss had me working late that day because there were indecisive people still in the boutique. "So he decided to send me home 11:36 huh." I said to myself as I placed my skateboard on the ground. I heard a bush rustle and when I walked over to it seemed to be a.....werewolf? The werewolf's blue eyes looked at me before standing up out of the bush. He had a smirk on his face and I put my hand on his snout " I wont hurt you if you don't hurt me, ok?" He nodded and introduced himself." I'm Mike and its nice to meet you!" He said happily before pulling me in a hug. I blushed a little and said." I'm Y/N  and its nice to meet you too. " He walked me home that night and we began to hang out at nighttime when I would get off work at a decent time. 

---a couple days later---

I pushed off the gravel and was gliding over the sidewalk on my skateboard. Three voices could be heard in the distance as I looked over to my left and my right. The skateboard crashed into a rock and sent me flying. The voices of the people got closer until they were towering over me. I looked up and saw 3 men's faces staring back at me with lust in their eyes. I crawled backwards and stood up.

I punched all three guys in the face in one blow. They were knocked back a bit and one of them punched me in the gut. I felt a kick in the back on my leg and a punch to the back of my head. I took the demolishing blows and laid on the ground, losing my consciousness minute by minute. I opened my eyes a bit as I saw a familiar pair of glowing blue eyes. I heard A growl as I heard terrifying screams and slashes.

Mike's P.O.V

'How dare they hurt Y/N?!?' I thought as I walked over to them. I saw Y/N on the ground covered in bruises and a guy caressing her cheek. I walked closer to the guy and slashed next to him. He looked up at me and started to back away.  I got closer to him and slashed my claws through his stomach. His terrified figure trembled on the ground before me. I stuck my claws through his back as he screamed loudly.

 He laid on the ground dead and I glared at the next guy. I stuck my claws in the head of the other guy and he fainted on the ground. The last guy walked over to me slowly and I punched him in the gut and kicked him into a nearby wall. he laid on the ground unconscious as Y/N'S eyes began to open. She slowly tried to get up but fell to her knees. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her house. I fished her keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door. She got out of my grip and hugged me tightly. She kissed me on the snout and I kissed back. She laid on her couch and collapsed of tiredness. I put a blanket over her and kissed her cheek. She smiled and I locked her house after leaving.