Sister Location X Abused!Reader: Shackles

"Just go Y/N." Your" friends" say, pushing you closer to the entrance of the rental facility.

"Okay, can I just get another dare instead?" You ask, turning around to face them.

"Nope. No take backs." Amara chimes in, smiling devilishly.

"Go In, Go In-" Your sibling's friends began to chant as you cover your ears.

"Fine, Jesus fucking Christ....I'll go in jeez." You say, waving your hands in defense and you press the button.

It takes a while, but the elevator then opens. You take a look back at your friends."If I die down here, my ghost is coming for all of your asses. And if I get back, you all are going down here tomorrow." You say, stepping into the elevator. Your siblings nod and so do their friends.

The doors close as you waved goodbye to all of them and give them a salute. The elevator continues it's descent as you sigh.

"I hope she ends up actually dying down there. She doesn't belong with us." A faint voice says from above as you sigh, a few tears running down your cheeks.

"Hah, knew it all along. " You say to yourself softly, laughing slightly.

"Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career. Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad in Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System, but you can call me Hand-Unit. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities." A voice calls out to you, startling you a bit. You lean against the back wall of the elevator.

A small keypad appears from the bottom of the elevator....hold up- what?

"Please type your name in on the keypad." The voice says once again, as you glance at the keypad. The letter are all over the place!

You press a few random letters, hoping for the best.The dots that represent letters for a name fill up and the keypad goes blank.

"It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. One moment. Welcome: Eggs Benedict." The handunit says, causing you to chuckle to yourself. Did someone really walk around here with the name Eggs Benedict?

"You can now open the elevator using that bright, red and obvious button. Let's get to work!"

The elevator stops as you gulp. You press the red button and the doors open as you look down at the vent.

"The hell?" You ask, bending down to the vents level and sighing. You get in it, turning on your phone's flashlight.

You hiss in pain, the cold metal of the sanitized vent against your bruises and cuts was killing you. You crawl through the vent, looking at the writing on the walls as the handunit continues to talk to you.

You make it through the vent, coming face to face with 5 animatronics and a dude all in the main room.

You slowly crawl out of the vent."I...uh...Hi."You say, giving them a small wave. 3 or the animatronics and the guy are looking at you in confusion as the animatronic with pigtails smiled and waves back.

"Ah, you must be Eggs Benedict..." You say, pointing to the guy as he sighs.

"Actually, I'm Mike. The handunit's a total dumbass." He replies, sticking his hand out. You laugh slightly.

"I'm Y/N. Pleased to meet you Mike." You say, shaking his head.

The 3 animatronics sigh, eyeing you suspicious.