Mistletoe and Christmas Kisses- Christmas Scenario

Im gonna start doing scenarios now because why not! You can now also request scenarios

(For appearances I'm using polebear's versions. Shout out to Polebear btw)

Freddy: "Hey Y/N look up!" He said smirking as She looked to see mistletoe. Y/N leaned forward to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he moved his head ever so slightly and they kissed on the lips. Freddy pulled her closer and they heard a camera shutter go off. They looked at Olivia who was currently holding the camera while standing next to Goldie. Olivia sweatdropped and ran"DELETE IT!" Freddy yelled as he ran after her."Fine." She screenshots the photo then deletes the original.

Bonnie:" Hey Y/N!" Bonnie said as he walked into the doorway she was currently residing in. She had her head down fiddling with her mug. She turned her head to look at him and he lifted up her chin a bit. He gave her a soft and gentle kiss as her face reddened. "W-what did you do that f-for?" She shyly stuttered as Bonnie pointed upwards to the mistletoe."And cause I love you." He said before running off. The girl smiled to herself as Olivia cane over to her. "It's like you were waiting for someone~" she smirked"N-no I wasn't." She fought with her friend as they both laughed together.

Foxy: " Hey Foxy! "Y/N came up to Foxy and kissed him roughly, him being taken aback."Woah! Lassie what was that for? "  He asked as she pointed to the mistletoe. "Oh and because you looked lonely, and I love you ."

Golden Freddy: "Goldie!" Y/N called out to him as he lifted his head a bit to look at the smiling girl before him. He blushed slightly and smirked"Hey beautiful !" Y/N blushed a bit as Goldie got closer to her and smashed his lips onto hers. She small girl squeaked in suprise the. Kissed back at the last second. They broke apart blushing slightly, but smiling."So how was that?" She tilted her head "Why'd ya kiss me?" She asked as he pointed up."Mistletoe toe and Love." He replied to her as she hugged him.

TF: "Heya Y/N!" He smiled as he walked over to the girl and immediately kissed her. She was suprised at first then kissed back. They broke the kiss for air and she smiled."I was waiting for you~!" She said smirking and hugging him.

TB: The blue haired male got pushed to Y/N by Olivia. Y/N was fiddling with her phone and Olivia whispered something in his ear. She  gave him a thumbs up  and walked away."U-um Y/N-" he asked as she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a peck on the lips. His face reddened."Why?" He asked as she pointed to the mistletoe.

Marionette: Y/N walke dto the back of the pizzeria by the Marionette's box. "Hello?" She asked in the darkness of the room as a pair of lips were placed on hers. She closed her eyes and kissed back. "Merry Christmas Y/N." He hugged her and then they hung out in the box till the party was over.

Springtrap: He watched her walk through the pizzeria,  failing to navigate her way."Springtrap?" She called out as two arms snakes from behind her waist to hug her. He spun her around quickly and kissed her on the lips. They broke the kiss and she licked her lips."You taste like hot chocolate!" She said smiling as he laughed slightly.

Funtime Foxy: Y/N walked over to him, as he was standing in the doorway. She walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, quickly running off after that.

Funtime Freddy: He held up Mistletoe over the girls head as she looked up. He leaned down, kissing her on the nose. " Wow." She said, moving her head slightly and moving in to kiss him on the lips.

••••••Nightguards•••••

Mike:"Ugh! There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" He said as he approached Y/N. "Why?" She asked as Mike smiled."So I can do this." He said as he leaned in and kissed her gently. Her face reddened like a tomato.

Jeremy:"......Y/N!" He said, running over to the h/c girl. "Yes?" She asked as he motioned to look up. She looked up and saw mistletoe hanging above them. They both looked away from each other, blushing madly. Jeremy leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek, smiling.

Fritz: They both noticed they were underneath the mistletoe. Y/N hugged Fritz then kissed him on the lips."Love you." She said as he blushed madly"Love you too."

Vincent: " Y/N~!" Vincent said in a teasing tone, the shy girl looked up at him slightly."Wh-Why are you on the ceiling?" He leaned down and gave her a Spider-Man like kiss, her kissing back almost instantly. When she opened her eyes she was gone. She touched her lips in shock and smiled to herself.

Scott: "Y-Y/N?" He called out to her as she swung her head around. Olivia hung up a piece of mistletoe over her head. Scott leaned in and kissed her gently, putting an arm around her waist. After the kiss she hugged him tightly."I love you Mr. Ring-Ring!" She said as they bob laughed."I love you too." He said, holding onto her tighter.

•••••••••••••
Sorry I finished so late, but I hope you like it! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas