Funtime Freddy x Amber- Not From Here.

Amber's P.O.V

"Bill, I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING HOLY-" I scream into the phone angrily, my fist clenched.

"Have fun in another dimension kiddo. I'll pick you up once I get another slice of cake. The same flavor of mine that you ate." He says as he hangs up. I stuff my phone into my jacket pocket, huffing.

"Ugh. I can't believe he would do this because I ate his cake!" I say, plopping down onto the steps and sighing heavily.

"It wasn't even that good..." I mumble, clearly annoyed and tired of his games.

"Is something wrong miss?" A voice calls out to me as I look up and around me. "Who's there?!? I'm an interdimensional demon and I'm not afraid to use magic." I say, my hand ignititing with green flames as I continue to scan the area.

"Woah. You'll be fine, I swear. " A guy with messy white hair and leaves tangled within it says, emerging from a nearby bush. I lower my palms as the green flames go out slowly, keeping an eye on him.

"So, where am I?" I ask, extending my hand out to him. "Well, your in front of Fredbear High. " He says, taking my hand as I pull slightly.

"How'd someone like you get stuck here?" He asks, looking down at me and rubbing his chin. "I...uh....ate my brother's cake..." I say, rubbing the nape of my neck hesitantly.

"W-wow." He stutters nervously, blushing quite a bit and fiddling with his hands.

"So I'm stuck here until my little brother Will picks me up." I say, sighing and placing my head in my hands. "Does he always do this type of stuff?" He asks. He sure has alot of questions.

"Yep. Hey, since we have time, can you show me around here?" I ask, smiling brightly and grabbing his arm.

"I..uh...sure." He stammers as we begin to walk away from the school. "Anywhere to get some sweets? I'm really hungry..." I say, sighing as he nods.

"Sure. There's a Cafe down the street." He says as I smile brightly. We continue our walk down the various streets and block, finally making it to a cafe.

"What's this?" I ask, pointing to the sign with a cat on it. "A cat Cafe. It's really fun, trust me." He says with a smile as he opens the door."Thanks." I say as I walk in.

Suddenly I look down to see a cat rubbing up against my leg. "It's so cute!" I say, picking it up and cradling it in time arms.

"Aye FunF, finally got a girlfriend?" A guy at the counter smirks and asks, pointing to us two. We both blush as he begins to stutters out."Sh-she's n-new to the area. I offered to show her around." He says with a sigh.

"What's your name? Mine's Foxy." He says, extending a hand to me. I shake it firmly with a smile ."Amber." I tell him. "Can I get a catpuccino?" I ask, looking t the menu in slight confusion.

"Sure." He says, typing on the register. "Would you like anything Funtime Freddy?" I ask looking back to him. "Cat cake pop please." He says softly, holding a sleeping cat in his arms.

That's so cute! He's just cradling it in his arms as it sleeps. He's so nurturing and caring. I always wanted to find a guy like that. I wonder if he comes here often...

"That'll be $5.25 Amber." Foxy says as I pull out my wallet. I open it as it hlows with interdimensional money. I take it out as it suddenly transforms into this dimension's currency. I hand him the exact change as he smiles.

"Thank you." He says happily, handing me tray. Wow these look so delicious! I can't wait to dig in!

 Wow these look so delicious! I can't wait to dig in!

I sit down at a table as Fun time Freddy sits across from me

I sit down at a table as Fun time Freddy sits across from me."A-Amber?" He stutters, looking slightly terrified. "Yes?" I ask politely, taking a sip of my catpuccino.

I look down at my hand as my fingers have disappeared off my hand. "I...uh... It's still there!" I say, poking him on the cheek as he blushes.

"If I stay in another dimension for too long, I may cease to exist...so that's a thing." I say, attempting to be reassuring. "Hey, would you two mind if I took a picture of you two?" A worker asks as we both nod.

We pose for a quick picture as the worker smiles at me and nods."Thank you! You two look so cute together, well enjoy your day." She says as a blush spreads across my cheeks.

Suddenly the doorbell rings as I look up to see Bill. He suddenly turns to me, giving me a confused look at he looks down at Funtime. He gives me a smile and makes a heart shape with his hands. "Cut it out." I mouth to him.

I quickly grab a napkin and scribble my number and address on it.

"Its time for me to go, but I know that I will visit soon," I say, standing up and giving Funtime Freddy another hug. I blush heavily as I give him a slow peck on the lips, placing my hands on his shoulders.

His face suddenly reddens as he kisses back a small bit. I pull away, leaving him the napkin. I wave goodbye and then walk out of the cafe, alongside Bill.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" I say, punching him on the shoulder. "Well hey, at least you finally got a boyfriend." He says and I shake my head while smiling and blushing.

"We're not dating." I say as we walk into the portal."Whatever you say..." He says as I look at him with a huge smile.

Eating his cake and being sent into another dimension wasn't as bad as I expected it to be~❤️

HOLY FUCK

WE AT 20K MY NOODLES

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I'm not crying you are-