Freddy x Katelyn- Art Club

This was requested by 

Katelyn's P.O.V

I place my paint cup next to my easel, sighing happily. "This should be the perfect way to confess!" She says, glancing at her phone. "Finally going to confess?" My art club vice president asks.

"I'm hoping to tomorrow." I say and she squeals." Just tell me if you need anything! I'm so excited for you!" she smiles, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"Hey, where are the colored pencils?" A new guy in the art club asks and then she looks to me.

 "You finish this, I'll do the club stuff for today!" She says happily, walking back over to the cabinets.

I begin by painting roses in the background, scratching my nose occasionally. I pick up my phone from off of the table and then play some music on the speaker throughout the clubroom. 

I begin to paint the letters in white. ' I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over, without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat, I'll keep choosing you' 

The bell to the clubroom rings and I glance over to the door. Freddy walks right in through the door and his glance catches mine.

 I stand up and lean against the counter, covering my canvas as he approaches me. "Hiya Katelyn." He says, smiling. 

"I..uh...Hi. What do you need?" I ask, blushing slightly. His face tints pink.

"Uhh, well...I wanted to bring you cookies from the cooking club." He says, handing me a small bag tied together with a pink ribbon. 

"Oh my- thank you!" I say, throwing my arms around his neck. 

"W-Welcome..." He stutters. "I came to ask, the cooking club wanted to know if you guys could make a cake stand for the formal tomorrow?" He asks and I nod. 

I totally forgot the formal was tomorrow"I'll make something and then bring it in tomorrow, sound good?" I ask him and he nods.

"You're a lifesaver, thanks!" He says, waving goodbye and dashing out of the clubroom. 

I place the bag of cookies onto the table next to me, smiling widely. I outline the letters in black and then set it in the back of the clubroom to dry. 

"Okay guys, it's time to wrap up and clean up. Make sure you wash your brushes and paint cups!" I say, taking off my apron and hanging it up on the rack. 

I grab my paint cup and brushes and wash them off, placing them back in their right drawer.  

"Bye guys!" I yell as everyone shouts a goodbye. I walk out of the classroom blushing and smiling. 

------The Next Day-------

I finished the cake stand and I have to say...It looks AMAZING! I walk in through the school doors, holding it close to me as I make my way to the office.

 "This is for the cooking club. " I say placing it on the counter and the vice principal smiles at me. "Great. I'll have someone pick it up later." She says and I make my way out of the office.

I quickly stop by the art room and pick up my canvas. Once I get outside, I'm face to face with Freddy, who is looking me in the eyes. I quickly turn the canvas around and open my mouth to say something."Guys, I have a big announcement!" He yells as everyone in the hallway turns to us. 

"Katelyn, you mean the world to me and you are my whole world. you come in so bright and alive it day and that causes me to have so much joy also, knowing you're here by my side, every step of the way. Will you please go to formal with me?" He asks as my face turns a bright red. 

I tuck a strand of hair out of my face. " I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over, without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat, I'll keep choosing you. " I say, turning the canvas around as his face lights up. 

The whole hallway erupts in cheers along with him and I smile brightly. "I love you. " He says, turning to me. I hug him tightly. "I love you too." I say, leaning into him