Peasant! Knight! Mike x Princess! Reader-Saved You

IM SO SORRY TO WHO EVER REQUESTED BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BUSY LATELY!

Requester: @_wolfie_chan_
··································
Your P.O.V

"Wake up Miss Y/N." My Butler said as I sat up and rubbed my eyes."You have to go inspect the new knights." He said as I rushed to my bathroom, where a pooffy,barf colored,dress was hanging.

I exited the bathroom and rummaged in my closet until I found a f/C blouse, khaki shorts, f/C knee high socks and black converse I went into the bathroom and changed peacefully. I pointed at Mt self in the mirror."Hey Beautiful." I said to myself as I laughed.

I left the bathroom as the maids looked at me for a second, my mom looking my way after that."Y/N- what are you wearing?" She asked as she scrunched up her nose in discuss. U rolled my eyes."My outfit that I picked out." My mom gasped."But we had a dress for you in the bathroom."It was itchy." I lied. I scratched my arm.

"Fine. Just follow the butler outside." She said as I opened the door to the front yard, smiling proudly."Hey guys!" I waved to the knights as I could see the youngest knight smile through the armor.

"Hey Y/N." One of them said as I noticed the voice immediately."Mike!" I yelled out gleefully as he took his helmet off. I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly." It's so cool you became a knight!" I yelled out as he smiled."Well you always told me to follow my dreams so...." He trailed off as I smiled."Well good for you." I path in on the back as he put his helmet back on.

I ran up to the castle and opened the doors."Daaaaaaadd. Hurrrrrryyyyy upppp!" I yelled as he walked out from the kitchen."You ready?" He asked as we walked back outside.I nodded and followed him as he stood in front of the knights.

"State your names, ages, and whence you are from." He said as the nights kept going until the got to Mike wo ho was the last one."I'm Michael Schmidt, Y/A years old,from Magnolia (anyone get the reference)." Some of the other knights chuckled, as my dad eyed him. My smile weakened as my dad gave this big speech on how they had to protect him and me."-And Y/N's Personal guard will be Michael Schmidt." He said as my mind snapped back into reality."Ya'll two better not get in trouble~." Dad whispered and Pat me in the head."I wont." I whisper yelled as he laughed.

"Now guards, prepare for the opening of the Cherry Blossom Ball. Knights, you have tuxedos." They all went off to somewhere behind the castle. I smiled and went back up to my room. Mom was sitting on my bed, annoyed at most, as she urged me to sit down. I sat in a chair close to my bed as she sighed."Y/N, I don't even know what to do with you. You disobey orders, Yoy don't act like a lady, and you never use proper anything." She yelled at I winced at her loud voice. I was used to this every day. Her telling at me to act like a princess and lecturing me all the time, saying how much she hates my guts and personalitt overall."Now. Get.Ready.For.The.Ball." she said as she pointed to the bathroom. I raised my hands up sarcastically and went inside of it. On the back of the door was the dress I had picked out, weeks in advance.

 On the back of the door was the dress I had picked out, weeks in advance