Springtrap x Intimidating! Tall! Reader

Yup, two in one week.

Requester:DemonGirlfromHell
···················

Springtrap's P.O.V

I sat in my desk and read over the textbook. The door to the class opened as a girl walked in. She looked as she was almost as tall as me and I'm already 6'2. Her uniform top showed a bit of her belly, but it looked cute and seemed to suit her.

Her eyes glanced over to me. Her E/C eyes had barely any shine in them and looked unwelcoming, then she smiled and I think my heart just melted.

She took a seat next to me."Would you like to introduce yourself?" Re teacher said as she shook her head."No thanks."

Whispers were heard around the class, she disregarded them. The teacher then blinked." A-alrighty then." She aid as she started the lesson.

The girl had a sheet of paper out in front of her, taking notes. I glanced at her paper again. She was even taking notes on the people around her. She has pretty accurate assumptions!

--Time Skip--

The bell rang and she looked at me."Uhhhh hey!Can you show me to my next class? It's my first day mso-" She explained then I cut her off."Sure. I'm Springtrap by the way." I said, sticking my hand out. She shook if firmly

"I'm Y/N." She said as I noticed a small highlight in her once dark eyes."What do you have next?" U asked as she viewed her schedule.

"Pre calc." She replied as I nodded. I stood up as she eyed me."Woah. Your the first guy I've seen in a while that's taller than me." I felt my cheeks heat up as she smiled warmly.

"U-uh......We gotta go." I stuttered as we left the class. I felt some thing tugging on my backpack and I looked back to see Y/N holding my backpack strap.

"I-i don't wanna loose you in the hallway." She said as she winked. My face heated up even more as we made it to the classroom.

We both sat at a desk that was close to the back as a note hit Y/N in the forehead. She opened it up and read it then she scribbled something back and threw it to the opposite side of the room. The teacher walked in and smiled at us.

"Hey dudes! So today is chill, no work!" The class erupted in cheers as everyone branched off to thier own conversations. I went up to my teachers desk."Can I go get a drink?" I asked. He nodded and I walked to the door.

I opened the door and left the classroom. There stood Vincent who was taller than me at this point. He pushed me against the wall."I guess it's the little twerp again." He said he punched me repeatedly."At least you finally found a tall chick. And she's perfect for me."

He kept throwing punches and u fell to my knees. I heard the door creak open and both of us looked over to Y/N. Her glance wandered between the two of us.

She walked over to us as Vincent put an arm around her."Hey cutie, wanna come over to my place la-." He moved in to kiss her. She put her hand on his mouth and pushed his face away.

"Bitch move." Vincent was completely stunned and Y/N walked over to me. She put her hand out and I grabbed it. She pulled me up and then I felt something push me.

In the middle our lips met, she kissed back after a couple seconds then we broke the kiss."You two are so cute together." He said as we both blushed."Viiiiinnnnnccceee." She whined as he laughed.

···············
I'm proud of myself getting two onesho in one week!