Yandere!Funtime Freddy X Kidnapped!Reader

"Where am I?" You whisper to yourself, slowly waking up. You look around at you surroundings, seeing a basement stained with blood and a bat near your leg.

"What the hell?!?" You ask, moving your arms. Though they can only go so far, as the dragging of chains fill your ears. You move your foot slightly the rustling of chains echoing through the basement.

The door clicks as you slump down lifelessly. You hear footsteps as a hand grasps your chin, and another caressing your cheek. "I know you're awake." A voice whispers, sending chills down your spine.

Your eyes slowly open. "Funtime?" You look up at him, a tear slipping and rolling down your cheek. His face inches closer to yours as he licks the fresh tear off your cheek.

"What do you want from me?" You ask him as his hand snakes around your waist. His hands are cold as he tugs on the fabric covering your body.

"Oh nothing. You're just so beautiful." He says, looking into your eyes as your shirt tears from him tugging on it.

Your chest becomes more exposed as you shiver, your urge to cover yourself is overbearing.

He runs his hand across your leg, slipping his hand into the holes in your jeans. His cold fingers brush along your thighs as you shuver once more. He notices your discomfort and moves to sit on your lap.

His weight begins to actually kill your legs as he laughs and then gets off of you. He sits down next to you.

You squirm uncomfortably as he stares at you."You're just to cute." he says as he smiles.

He moves closer to you and then lifts you up and places you in his lap. You can feel his hot breath on your neck, causing you to blush madly and stutter small phrases.

Damn. Just the feeling of him can make anyone weak!

You can feel him shake as you hear a lighter voice." I hate myself. I'm so sorry." He says.

"H-He must've taken over again." Funtime stutters, taking off the blindfold and chains. He takes his jacket off and places it over you.

"Im a terrible person." He says, sighing and shaking while holding his knees. You place a hand on his shoulder, kissing his forehead.

"It's okay." You say, sitting down infront of him.

"I hope with time, you can forgive me?" He asks and you nod.

"One step at a time." You say, taking his cold hands in your warm ones and giving his a light squeeze.