Male! Puppet x Childish! Reader

I haven't posted in forever so here you go!

Puppet's P.O.V

I begin to read my Assassination Classroom manga and feel something poking my cheek. I glance over at Y/N who smiles at me.

"Let's play a game!" She blurts our as I sigh. "Not right now." Her smile falters."Okay. Can I read with you?" She asks as I slowly nod. She crawls into my lap and I blush.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" I half-yell. She snuggles into my chest. "Reading with you, Mari-kun." She simply replies, turning to face me."Boop." She says as she pokes my nose lightly
and giggles .

'She's so cute sometimes.'

I think as I snap back into reality. She opens the first page. I shift and rest my chin on her shoulder. Y/N looks down at the page and I look up at Toy Chica Who is motioning for me to kiss her.

I shake my head and Y/N looks up."Hi Toy Chica!" She says happily and TC waves."Hey Y/N! Well, I gotta go, bye."She runs off smiling to herself and Y/N looks back down. Mangle appears on the ceiling.

"Shalalalalala My oh my c'mon the boy's too shy, go on and kiss the girl." She sing whispers as Y/N looks up."Did you hear something?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Now can we play a game? Pleeeeeaaaasssseee?" I blush."Fine." I say as she jumps up and runs over to the arcade.

I follow her as she points to the claw machine. She puts some coins in and goes for a plush on the bottom. She grasps its hand then it falls."Aww Dangit." She says as I scoot closer to her.

I put a coin in the machine and go for the stuffed animal, grasping its torso, picking it up. "Woah." She says as it goes over to the drop hole and falls through.

I pick it up and give it to her."Here you go." I say and She smiles."Thanks." She says as she hugs me. "Wanna has play hide and seek?" She asks and I nod."You count to 25 and I'll hide." She says as she runs off.

——————Time Skip—————

"Ready or not, here I come!" I say as I walk through the various rooms. I hear her faint giggles and walk over to the present box.

I open the box and she pounces on me, giving me a hug."You found me!" She yells as I wobble and fall into the box.

Before I knew it, She was laying under me and I was hovering over her. My hands on either side of her head. We stayed like that for a minute and she wraps her legs around my waist and blushes . She wrapped her arms around my neck and I leaned in and kissed her softly.

She almost immediately kisses back, then we break the kiss for air. She opens her e/c eyes and they shine brightly. I spin her around and cuddle into her back. I can her her relax."I love you so much." She says and I reply."I love you too."

...............•••...............
Hey look I finally updated.