Popular! Toy Freddy x Reader- The Different Cinderella Story

Your P.O.V
I looked over the town from my house and then sat on my straw mat. I sighed and laid my head down on the cold wooden floor.

"Y/N YOU BETTER BE UP! YOU HAVE THE KITCHEN AND THE BATHROOM TO CLEAN, YOUR SISTERS HOMEWORK TO DO, YOU HAVE TO WASH THE CLOTHES, SWEEP THE HOUSE, AND MAKE US ALL BREAKFAST!"

I sat up as my Stepmom yelled. I groaned and looked over my small space.

I didn't have much in there since my Stepmom got EVERYTHING once my dad died. My Stepmom hated me but I still. I held up the middle finger and then got up off the floor.

I saw my stepsister, Paramy, drunk, stumble down the hallway. I walked down the hallway in my old school uniform and slid down the stair well.

Once I got to the bottom my puppy, doodle, came over to greet me. I went over to the closet and tripped. I fell face first against the wall and out my hands on the ground to catch myself.

I stood back up and used the wall to steady myself. I grabbed a broom and began to sweep. I danced around the room and Doodle followed me around until it was time to go. I pet Doodle and left out with my sisters. Lea jumped into a puddle of mud and it splattered all over my uniform.

I just glared at her and wiped off my face with the back of my hand. I started walking down the street."Awww. The lil big boobed whore is pissed off."

I adjusted my backpack and put up my middle finger at her. I turned the corner and started running to school.

Tears filled my eyes as I tried to forget my daily torture. I couldn't see and I ran into someone.

I started to fall backwards until a muscular hand wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw a blushing Toy Freddy. I felt my cheeks heat up as he unwrapped his arm from my waist.

"Sorry bout that." He said, scratching the back of his head nervously. I faked a smile and apologized "What about we walk to school together?" He asked me happily. He seemed nice so I nodded.

We began to take the path to school and when we got there everyone was whispering. He shrugged it off and we separated at the lockers.

I overheard a conversation between to guys" I wonder if their short skirts could get any more sexy. " One said. I cringed and the other guy said"It looks even sexier when they try to pull them down." I was never so glad to have picked the knee length skirt.

I walked off and felt eyes watching me and I saw a flyer on the wall."School Masquerade Dance! Don't forget your mask. Make sure to be there from 6 to 10 pm!" I read to myself. Friday was today. I stuffed the flyer in my bag and began to walk up the staircase.

Halfway up the second part of the stairs, I felt the back of my skirt being lifted up.

I spun around and roundhouse kicked the pervert. I saw two guys stumble down the stairs and began to run up the stairs to my next class.

Toy Freddy's P.O.V
I felt a kick to the face as I flew down the stairs. I saw Toy Bonnie hunched over next to me." God damn that girl is strong." He said clutching his stomach.

I got up and put a hand over my stomach. TB got up and we kept walking up the stairs to our next class. In the back corner of the class was the girl who I saw this morning. She looked cute as her expression was focused towards the window. I looked at her open sketchbook and looked at the current figure she drew. I started to walk over to her and she  glared at me. Then I realized 'She's the girl that kicked me down the stairs' She could tell I was the guy she kicked and she just glared at me and went back to drawing. She sighed and the teachers lesson started. I couldn't help but state at Y/N as she continued to draw throughout the lesson.

-----time skip------------------

Your P.O.V
I showed my Stepmom the dance flyer and she snickered. " You? Going to a dance?! You still have tons of chores to do." I stared at her"I did all my chores and made the girls dresses." She frowned.

"Only Paramy and Lea can go but you still need your own dress." I smiled "I'll make one then."

I ran up the big staircase into my room and grabbed the fabric. I looked at the time. It was 4:00. Just enough time for me. I saw Paramy and Lea struggling to do their dresses.

I laughed to myself quietly and found my pre-made ballgown. The gown had a red sleeveless top, black and white layered tulle, under the tulle was soft cotton. I pulled out my black converse and started decorating my mask. I started putting on jewels and diamond and I decided to take a small nap.

-----------time skip______

I woke up and the tulle on my gown was torn. I put it on and then a noticed it was only down to my ankles instead of floor length. I took my scissors and started to cut the layered tulle to give it an edgy look.

I slipped my converse on my feet and looked at the time !6:00! 'Im late." I thought as I ran down stairs. I slipped on my mask and tip toed out the door. I started to run down to the school and u made it in about 10 minutes. I heard the beginning and I ran opened the big doors to the ballroom. I listened to the songs chorus play.

Ah, I wanna cut through the clouds, break the ceiling
I wanna dance on the roof, you and me alone
I wanna cut to the feeling, oh yeah

Everyone stared at me as I saw a boy in a red tuxedo walk over to me, right on cue.

He held out his hand and smirked. I took his hand and jumped down the last two steps. He laughed at my childishness. I just smiled and he led me to the middle of the dance floor.

I started to dance along with him until he led me outside. Outside was a little pavilion, lit up by various candles. I smiled and he could tell I was excited by my expression. I heard a guitar play and he started to sing.

Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air

It's hard

Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round
It's funny how things never change in this old town

So far from the stars

And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around

And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground

Wish I was there with you now

If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you

I smiled sweetly and smiled at him. He came up and hugged me, than the dress and suit winners were being called. We walked back inside and to the stage. "In first place we have The red and Black crew. "

Me and him smiled at each other and walked out to the stage. The lady gave him a tiara and he placed it onto my hand. The lady placed a crown in my hands and I placed it on his head.

"Its 10:00 so, take off your partners mask." I reached for his mask and he took off mine.

We looked at each other and were shocked. I grabbed him by the tie and pulled him in for a kiss before running off, out of the ballroom.

I ran up the stairs and felt the spotlight on me. "WAIT!" He called out but I ran off into the night.

I stopped at a ramen place not far from my house and sat at a table. I hugged my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth.

I heard the bell to the door open and I looks over. Toy Freddy stood there, with a bouquet of roses. "I love you Y/N." H said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek." I love you too." I said as I snuggled into his chest.