Mike X Kamryn- Almost is Never Enough

So, Yep. Here ya go best frieeennndddd.
fireplacefnaf
----------------------------------

Kamryn walked into the school, alongside Mike. They were currently chatting about thier friendship.

"I cant believe it's been 13 years of us being best friends." Kamryn says and Mike nods."Yeah. Looking back on it now, it's just crazy." He says smiling.

They sit down at thier lab table and look at the assortment of beakers in front of them. "Morning class." Ms. Lila said and she smiled at them.

Kamryn's P.O.V

"Go get your lab coats and goggles." She says and we bolt up, rushing to the closet. I end up in the back of the line and what's left is a big and a small lab coat.

I look at Mike and we both laugh, grabbing the last two. We strap on our goggles and walk back over to the lab station. "So, in the left beaker there's crushed up mentos and in the right there is half water, half Pepsi-" She stops mid sentence and a girl walks in.

She has brown hair and bright blue eyes, kinda like Mike's and she's wearing a short pink dress and white vans. She has pearls draped around her neck.

"Hello. Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher says and she nods.

"Hello everyone! I'm Darla, but everyone usually calls me Doll. I moved here from Paris and I hope to become friends with all of you." Doll says.

"You can take a seat next to Mike. Mike, raise your hand." She instructs and he raises his hand.

"Oh, Uh, Kamryn can you sit in the back?" She asks and I nod slowly. I get my backpack and sling it over my shoulder. I walk down the aisles to the desk in the back of the class.

I sigh and fiddle with my goggles once again. I look up as the teacher continues to explain the experiment.

I see Mike and Doll talking amongst themselves happily and then she scoots closer to him. I shake it off and bring my gaze to the materials before me.

I pick up the mentioned dust and pour a little at a time, it fizzing up slightly then dieing down. I put the mentors into different cups then out different food coloring in each. I place a little more Pepsi then sort it out into different cups.

I pour a bit of each color dust in the mixture and look at the rainbow striped liquid before me. "Woah." I say, pulling out my phone and snapping a picture.

"Wow." Ms. Lila says as she inspects my beaker."Good Job Kam!" She says and I smile."Thanks." I say happily as the rest of the class gets up and looks at my beaker.

They all mumble among themselves and I can see Doll glare in my direction. She turns to Mike, but he's standing next to me, admiring the glass.

He puts an arm around my shoulder."Thats my best friend!" He says and I smile brightly.

The bell rings to end class and he goes back to the front to grab his backpack and I rush up from the back to walk next to him, but Doll is already there. I walk on the other side of him, but he's still focused on Doll's conversation.

I sigh as we walk into our next class. Me and Mike sit down at our table with Jeremy, Fritz, and Olivia."Hey Guys!" I say, sliding into my seat. Doll went up to the teacher."Uhhhh. You can pull up a desk by that table." He points to our table and she smiles.

"Thanks." She says and she pulls up a desk to the side by Mike and Jeremy."Hello all of you! I'm Doll." She says to all of us, mostly to Mike.

Olivia looks at me an eyebrow raised. I sigh and rest my head on the palm of my hand.