Funtime Freddy x Animatronic! Reader- The Song

(Your a raccoon animatronic with a long and poofy tail btw)
Your P.O.V

"Funtime Freddy!" I exclaim running over to him."What Y/N?" He asks boredly.

" I got programmed with a new song and dance!" I say happily, sitting on the stage.

"Woah! I wanna see it!" BonBon exclaims, looking over to me.

"I guess I'll watch..." He says, moving to the middle of the showstage.

"Tell 'em that it's my birthday
Tell 'em that it's my birthday
Tell 'em that it's my birthday when I party like that
Every night's my birthday
They don't know, so it's okay
Tell 'em that it's my birthday, when I party like that." I sing, swaying my hips to the beat.

"Happy as can be
Fallin' into you, fallin' into me (so yummy!)
How do you do?
Come and meet the queen
Cake and cream." I sing, fake falling onto the floor and then posing.

"Blow your dreams, blow your dreams
Blow your dreams away with me
Blow your dreams, blow your dreams
Blow your dreams away with me." I pretend I'm being blown away by the wind and then wink.

I can see Ft. Freddy blink a few times, never seeing me act in such a flirty way.

Tell 'em that it's my birthday
Tell 'em that it's my birthday when I party like that!" I jump off the stage, smiling. I slowly walk up to Ft. Freddy

"Every night's my birthday
They don't know, so it's okay
Tell 'em that it's my birthday, when I party like that." I grab his hand and pulling him up, spinning him around.

I dip him, smirking as I wrap my tail around him, holding him up. He begins to stutters and I smile and laugh.

"Ah, I love ya Ft. Freddy!" I say happily."I-I love you too." He stutters out as I pull him back upright.

-----------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEH ON JULY FIRST AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO fireplacefnaf ON JUNE FIRST.

Also, HOW THE F*CK DID WE MAKE IT TO 11K WITHOUT ME UPLOADING ANYTHING? WHAT THE F*CK?!?

Thanks readers and voters
ILY guys❤️

Oh,and I have 7 more draft Oneshots on the way,all requests, so sorry if it takes me a while to get everything done.