Werewolf! Funtime Freddy x Werewolf! Reader- Alpha and Omega

Your P.O.V

"No wonder you still haven't found a mate yet. You're to weak to hunt or even do anything useful." Mandy taunted, tugging on my hair and ears.

"Shut it, I don't need a mate goddammit." I muster out as I feel a sharp kick to the stomach and a jab to the face.

Her fake nails dig into my skin, leaving a bloody wound. Though, I don't care. This is my everyday demise. Being and being called weak, since it's not like I learned how to fight.

"Cmon girls, let's leave the bitch and go home," Mandy says, looking to her two sisters. She looks at my pitiful form writhing in pain on the ground and then jabs her heel into my leg as I let out a scream as she smirks, laughs, and then walks away.

I lay on the ground for a couple of minutes, slowly recovering. I place my hands on to the cold ground and then sigh, pushing myself back up on my feet. I clutch my stomach and I feel raindrops envelop me.

I close my eyes and then feel myself being lifted. I sigh as whoever carries me walks through the forest for what feels like hours as the rain suddenly stops pouring on me.

The figure sets me down onto something soft as a blanket is wrapped around me. I sniffle and then sneeze. "Bless you." A male voice calls out as I slowly open my eyes.

"Th-thank you..." I say as he looks over at me and smiles."No problem. Would you like anything to eat?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No, you've already been so kind to me already, plus you probably need it more than I do." I say, looking down at my feet.

"No, it's totally fine." He says as he walks over with two bowls of what I'm assuming is soup.

"Eat up. I want to make sure you get over your cold with my help." He says with a beaming smile as I take a spoonful of the soup.

I smile in delight as the warm liquid runs down my throat. I slowly bring the bolw up to my lips and gulp the rest of it down in a matter of seconds.

"I totally forgot to ask you, what's your name?" He asks and I reply with a meek mumble."Y/N...." I trail off and then he smiles.

"So, are you the infamous independent omega I've been hearing about lately?" He asks and I shake my head slightly, laughing a small bit.

"Maybe. What's your name?" I ask and he grabs me and his bowls.

"Funtime Freddy. You can just call me Funtime if you would like."He says and then I nod.

"Funtime it is then. So, are you the amazing alpha all the girls make you out to be?" I ask, raising a brow as he shakes his head.

"No, not nearly as amazing. I'm guessing a lot of the girls around you would love to be my omega huh?" he asks and I nod.

"Oh yeah, almost all of them would just die to be your mate forever." I say as he chuckles and sniffs the air.

"Do you smell that?" he asks.

"Smell what?" I ask and then he slowly walks over to me.

'FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK. WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE MY HEAT RIGHT NOW?' I internally scream

"It smells nice. Like warm cinnamon and chocolate." He says smiling and taking another whiff of the air.

I blush and cover my face with my hands."I think it's coming from you Y/N." he says, wrapping his arms around my torso, causing my face to heat up.

"I-I have to go. Before I do something we both will regret." I say, standing up and looking at him with a slight frown.

In an instant he grabs my wrist. And pulls me back to him."I won't regret it." He says, looking into my eyes and giving me a sincere smile.

I blush heavily, smiling.

"And neither will I."

--------------------------

14K

Fooking 14K

*sighs* imma stay calm....

-one second later-

*Jumps high af* 14k READS IS AMAZING THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! ILY GUYS❤️♥️❤️