Prologue

(Y/N) P.O.V

I can't believe the day has come we were finally graduating. I had come a long way to get here and become a hero. I was so happy that I made it to this day with my best friend Shouta Aizawa. Although he is one to stay out of the spotlight while my parents pushed me to be in it. I enjoy being with him and thought we could be by each other's side forever. I will admit I've always had a crush on him I don't know what exactly it was about him that made me fall for him but I did and I'll say it, i fell hard. Even his quirk was amazing in my eyes while I thought mine wasn't as great. I could faze through objects and people and if I concentrate hard enough I can make an attack being thrown at me useless . I didn't think bad of my quirk but i just think some were even greater than mine.

Right now I was going to give Aizawa a gift since we were graduating. I walk up behind him since he was waiting outside of the school for me. "Hey Aizawa I got you a gift" I smile and held out a white box with black ribbon on it. Aizawa looks at me "oh i got you something too" He held a smaller dark red box. "Oh thank you well here is yours" I gave him the gift as he hands me mine. I watched him open his before I opened mine. He smiles and pulled out a yellow sleeping bag "thanks (Y/N) i love it". I smiled "I thought you would. I saw it and instantly thought of you ". I opened mine and my eyes widen slightly "Oh my...Aizawa.." i pull out a silver locket. "I thought you'd like it plus this way I can always be by your side even if we don't fight together." He put it on me. I smiled "it's beautiful, I'll always wear it" I hugged him. He lightly blushed and hugged back.

I sigh as i think of that memory ,i sat in the backseat of the car as my father drove. "look I'm sorry but as a hero we have certain responsibilities just like I do as a parent keeping food on the table and a roof over your head.We have to go to America to help with crime and i insisted i go and we can make this a new start for you as a new hero." (F/N) spoke up seeing my face in the rear view mirror. "Oh just leave her be, she understands it's just she's leaving behind her best friend and her crush. It'll take some time for her to adjust" (M/N) looks at him. i leaned back in my seat and huffed "You could have let me say goodbye i don't even have a way of telling him where to contact me". "Don't you have his number?" my mom looks at me. "Yeah, but i don't have a cell phone i don't think the landline in America will reach him. Plus what if he changes his number. i had it on speed dial at our old home" i replied. (F/N) rolled his eyes slightly "you'll get over it and make a new best friend, you might even get a new crush and get married and even have kids of your own. Maybe then you'll understand more". "i can't just replace Aizawa that's not how a best friend or crush works" i muttered. "oh i can't wait to throw you a wedding and have grandchildren" (M/N) smiles. i face palm and closed my eyes. Maybe i should try and get over it..

Time-Skip a year later

It had been a whole year since we left and i had begun working as a hero. My father had agreed to allow me to do night and underground patrol to avoid the media for now, while i adjusted. However my father became one of the popular heroes in America and made it a bit difficult for me.I sigh and shake the thoughts from my head as i start my patrol. I had been keeping an eye on a case of a possible villain gang related incident from a few weeks ago, but it quickly died down as there have been no other clues or related issues. I was hiding in the shadows on a building watching the streets. I was about to get up and move to a new spot till i heard a loud noise. I quickly move over to the other side of the building peering over the ledge into and alley as i heard panicked breathing. I climbed down and hid behind a dumpster listening.

"No please don't hurt my baby! Please don't take her away from me!" the sound of the women made me tense up. My eyes widen a bit at the thought of a baby being in the middle of a fight and i felt a small weight hearing the tone of the women. The women sounded so scared. I reached for my belt on my costume to grab a weapon but quickly froze as i heard another voice speak up. I quickly peek around the dumpster to see who or what i was dealing with.