Super Moves & Upgrades

// hello there to those reading this mini note I just wanna say heads up for a note at the end of this chapter it's not an emergency of importance but I feel it may be a bit important to some well at least it is to me //

3rd Person P.O.V

Once the first day of training for the new moves was over (Y/N) was told to head over to the development studio to speak with Power Loader. (Y/N) looks up at the room number and knocked on the door. "Oh Phaser come in i was wondering when you'd get here" Power Loader opened the door. "Hello Power Loader I was told you wanted to speak with me" (Y/N) walks in and saw Hatsume sitting at a table working on gadgets. "Huh? That's funny I was told you were coming to talk to me" Power Loader closed the door and sat in his chair. "Really?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow confused. "Yeah Aizawa said you were making important upgrades and handed me some notes about it and Midnight even stopped by to drop off costume detail suggestions" he pulled some papers from a drawer and handed them to her. (Y/N) let out a small huff looking at the papers "Well I think we were both set up and it seems Aizawa is still fussing over my safety oh well" she saw Aizawa wrote down upgrades for herself and some weapons to use in battle. Power Loader chuckled "I guess that explains why he was in a rush when he handed them to me". "Yeah but I'll admit these are some good ideas. After seeing what I'm up against some upgrades and training will be perfect" (Y/N) looks at him. "Well I'm glad you think so because I've started working with some of them I already submitted forms for you if you don't mind" Power Loader pulled out copies of forms from his folder. "Oh thanks this makes things easier for me actually" she took the papers. "No problem after going over it and seeing your old gear I was getting curious myself if I should make s suggestion I just didn't want to sound rude y'know" he rubbed the back of his neck. "No it's completely fine I wanted to upgrade but I was so caught up in everything it does past my head" she looks at him. "Oh you're looking for upgraded huh? Allow me to be of service!" Hatsume turned to her. "Oh hello Hatsume" (Y/N) smiles at her. "After I heard my other baby was broken by that villain I was inspired to make you something bigger and better to beat him during your next face off you'll surely win any fight with the help from my darling babies!" Hatsume jumped from her seat forgetting the gadget on the table. "Uh Hatsume you need to be ca-watch out!" Power Loader pulled (Y/N) back as the gadget exploded causing the room to fill with black smoke and one of the doors to blow off. (Y/N) coughed and rushed over to where door once was "Hatsume are you alright? Oh hello" she saw Hatsume had landed on Midoriya and Uraraka and Iida stood by. As Power Loader scolded Hatsume (Y/N) pulled Midoriya to his feet and noticed Uraraka had a look on her face. "Well I guess we got everything sorted out here right Power Loader?" (Y/N) looks at him. "Yeah I can handle them, you go head off I'm sure you're needed somewhere else " Power Loader nods. "Yeah I think Nezu wanted to speak with me" (Y/N) smiles "I'll see you all later". (Y/N) walks down the hall. "Hey Phaser!" Midnight ran up to her. "Hey" (Y/N) looks at her. "So I heard you were going to upgrade your hero outfit and since the students are busy either getting to work on upgrades and doing work with Aizawa how about we upgrade your fighting techniques" she looks at (Y/N). "Are you sure we can?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah Nezu suggested it and said the training field would be perfect and if some happen to get caught up in the attention it'll be a good learning experience" Midnight smiles. "Alright then let's go" (Y/N) smiles.

Once both were outside on the yard (Y/N) looks at Midnight "so what will we do? Some basic sparring?". "Hm since you don't have much gear yeah some good ol' hand to hand" Midnight nods. "Alright and how about quirks? Yours doesn't have much effect on me after years of training together" (Y/N) smirks slightly in confidence. "I can say the same" Midnight let out a small laugh. "Ouch my pride" (Y/N) giggled and quickly caught Midnight's ankle mid kick "ah using that old trick" she looks at her. "Rule one is to never let your guard down" Midnight swung her other let at her. (Y/N) used her quirk and let go of her causing Midnight to kick through her. Midnight landed and looks at (Y/N). (Y/N) swung her fist at her but got her wrist and pulled her arm causing (Y/N) to get pulled forward closer to Midnight. Midnight had torn part of her costume on her arm when she landed and once (Y/N) was close enough to her she activated her quirk. (Y/N) used her quirk again slipping through her fingers and jumped back "you'll have to work harder than that Midnight". "Oh I know don't think so little of me Phaser~" Midnight looks at her. (Y/N) noticed a glint in her eyes as  the aroma surrounded around her. "Oh you didn't think it'd be easy did you~" Midnight grinned. (Y/N) huffed slightly and held her breathe and went in the aroma cloud to go after her. Midnight looks at her and quickly moved behind and knocked her off her feet. (Y/N) gasped in surprise and fell back accidentally inhaling more of the aroma. "So are you going to submit or must we continue" Midnight looks down at her setting her foot on her chest pressing her heel into her slightly. "I would expect you'd learn better to know I'm not one to submit easily" (Y/N) smirked up at her and used her quirk sitting up causing her foot to pass through (Y/N) as (Y/N) wrapped her arms around her waist pulling her down to the ground and quickly jumping up as Midnight hit the ground. Midnight fell forward on the ground landing on her stomach. Before she could push herself up (Y/N) got on top of her back pulling her arms back locking her arms around hers with her hands locked together behind Midnight's head. "So, do you submit?" (Y/N) smiles innocently. "Alright alright just get off me we probaly look ridiculous and we have classes to get to" Midnight stifled a small giggle. "You're right but I think we can do better next time " (Y/N) got up letting out a small laugh. "Yeah I think when your gear comes in we can put more muscle in it" Midnight got up dusting off her outfit. "You weren't going easy on me were you?" (Y/N) looks at her. "Of course not but we were on basics it's nice to start at the beginning and make progress" she looks at her. (Y/N)  nods "alright well the students should be expecting us".