A Day Into Internships

3rd Person P.O.V

It had been sometime into the internships and both Laura and (Y/N) had been busy. (Y/N), busy spending time with Aizawa and Laura working with her internship but both were happy. Laura sent in daily videos ro (Y/N) to assure she was fine and keep her updated. 

~With Laura~

Laura had put on her hero costume and stood next to the the door of Blizzard's a.k.a Takehiko's home well it was more like a mansion. "okay Laura today you will learn about benefiting your quirk from other quirks. In the business of being a hero you work alongside many other heroes and sometimes quirks that are strong or weak can become even more powerful when team work is involved.". "alright Mr.Oshiro oh i mean Blizzard" Laura nods. Takehiko opened the door "oh and we'll be jogging to our destinations" he smiles. "jogging?" Laura sweat dropped, they weren't far from the city but still a good distance away. As they started t jog Laura turned to him "wait i just realized you said destinations where are we going?". "well i have to speak with a hero and in the city there is an ice rink we are heading too" Takehiko looks at her. "ooh ice rink may i ask why?". Takehiko chuckled "you ask a lot of questions". Laura blushed embarrassed "o-oh i'm sorry i-i don-". Takehiko cut her off "no no that's a good thing. it shows to me that your passionate about this". Laura sighs in relief. "well about the ice rink during the sports festival one thing that stood out to me is how you used that boy's ice quirk to your advantage to catch up i thought it was smart and resourceful i want to teach you that just cause you have one quirk it could be used to its fullest and benefit off your partners quirks as well kinda like a second blade in a fight". "wow that's smart i didn't think about it like that" Laura smiles. "and don't worry when we go to talk to the hero we can take a train i can't have you collapsing on me i think your mother will hurt me if i let you get hurt" he chuckled. 

Time Skip  {at the ice rink}

Laura walks in the rink and looks around "wow this place is huge". Takehiro nods "it's perfect for training i made sure we wouldn't be interrupted so I rented this whole place". "Training? What kind of training do you do in an ice rink?" Laura looks at him then felt the room get colder. "This is where you learn to use ice to your advantage like in the festival but you'll use more of your own quirk this time" Takehiko activated his quirk.

《 que Present Mic 》

Takehiko Oshiro known as the pro hero Blizzard! Just like his name his quirk is snow storm. He can make it snow either lightly or heavily and slow down a villain that tried to run by making them stuck in snow. He can also use harsh freezing winds with this quirk to blow an enemy away eh get it! Anyway his costume is a white long sleeve shirt with matching pants. Both are tight in a similar way of a figure skating costume but the fibers are made to be light yet tough in order to slow down bleeding and more resistance to an attack similar to Phaser! His boots are white and help him run through snow and keep him light on his feet they also have a strong traction on to make sure he doesn't slip up. Another benefit in this costume it helps him blend into snow and his appearance is a bounce! His light blonde hair can blend in and he wears goggles on his eyes to hide the color and blend in a bit more. 

Laura looks at Takehiko "alright!" she smiles. "alright i like your determination let us start!" Takehiko put on his goggles and used his quirk's wind ability to push Laura back. "if you can beat me at least once before internships are over i have a special surprise for you!" he yelled over the winds. Laura put her hand on the floor and covered it in crystal to hold her onto the ground and not fly back even more. Laura grinned then looked up seeing Takehiko running at her "remember to always watch your surroundings!" he raised his leg to kick her. Laura's eyes widen and she broke the crystal falling back to avoid being kicked. Takehiko pushed his foot onto her chest pinning her down "try again i have you pinned never let the villain get you in a corner". Laura nods and got up after Takehiko let her up. Takehiko got on the ice "on the ice Laura". Laura made the blade like crystal form on her shoes and skated onto the ice. "alright say you and the boy with red and white hair are together fighting a villain what do you do?" He looks at her. "well Todorki uses ice a lot so maybe he can use his ice to distract the villain and i can jump up and attack from above" Laura looks at him. "alright pretend i am said villain and come at me with that plan" Takehiko nods. "okay" Laura skated quickly at and jumped up and raised her hand ready to punch him. Takehiko used his wind to push her back up. "ah!" she shivered and felt herself falling. Takehiko quickly caught her "next time i won't catch you so learn to land safely" he set her down. "yes sir" she nods and went back. "one more time" Takehiko looks at her. Laura gulped and tried again. Just as Takehiko was about to use his winds again Laura used to make a small shield on her left arm and be heavier against the wind. Takehiko reached to grab her but Laura kicked his shoulder knocking Takehiko back a few steps but Laura fell when she tried to land on her feet. "are you okay?" Takehiko looks at her. Laura got up "yeah". "hm...maybe i should teach you a few ice skating moves" Takehiko smiles. "really?" she looks at him in shock. He nods "yes but next time for  now we must go i need to go talk to Best Jeanist". "oh is that who we're going to?" Laura blinked in surprise. "yes now let's go"

Time Skip 

"i though you said we were driving" Laura panted as they jogged up to the building. "well we did" Takehiko smiles. they did drive but he stopped the car a miles away from the building.  "come on Laura" he walks inside with her. Laura walks with him staying close by not wanting to get lost. "hello Best Jeanist" Takehiko looks at him as they walked into a room where Best Jeanist was and other people including Bakugou. "ah hello Blizzard it's nice to see you came on time" Best Jeanist looks at them "she must be your intern". "yep she's great" Takehiko smiles. Laura looks at Bakugou seeing his hair brushed down, she covered her mouth so she wouldn't laugh. "well i need to speak with Blizzard in private you don't cause trouble"  Best Jeanist looks at Bakugou. "Laura why don't you two hang out" Takehiko looks at them. "yes now go" Best Jeanist nods. "tch" Bakugou scoffed and walks out with Laura following. Once outside Bakugou glared at her "not a damn word". Laura grinned "my lips are sealed". "they better or i'll make you keep quiet" he huffed. Laura rolled her eyes. "don't roll your eyes at me!" he huffed starting to get annoyed. "they're just eyes come on relax" Laura placed a hand on his shoulder. He glared at her "shut up before i make you keep your mouth shut" he growled lowly at her. "i-i'll stay silent now" Laura smiled nervously not wanting to see what his way is. After a few minutes Takehiko walked out "alright Laura i hope you two got along". "yep" Laura nods. "well it was nice talking" Best Jeanist looks at Takehiko then looks at Laura "hm.." he walks to her and looks at her hair. "huh?" Laura blinked in surprise feeling him touch her hair then run a comb through it straightening it and brushing her bangs to the left and more out of her face "your hair was a mess" he walks back in his office "take better care of your hair please". Laura's eyebrow twitched slightly and she touched her hair thinking sorrowfully 'a pro said i looked messy...and i don't take care of my hair?'. Bakugou chuckled lowly. "come along Laura" Takehiko lead her out.

Time Skip {a few days}

Laura had practiced more and more Takehiko didn't push her too hard since he was teaching her to use her quirk better and about skating. Laura was trying to take down Takehiko in the ice rink again. "come on Laura!" Takehiko yelled and prepared himself seeing Laura skating at him fast. Laura jumped up and made the crystal on her feet break. When she was about to hit his chest Takehiko grabbed her ankle. Laura quickly moved her other leg  and kicked his chest and shoulder making him fall back. Takehiko got up "good job you're getting better. You actually remind me a bit of your mother when fighting that gives me an idea" Takehiko smiles. "hm?" Laura looks at him. "i think if you were to watch an example of a fight in person you might pick up a few things you can take notes" Taekhiko got off the ice "i'll call her". "really?" Laura smiles getting excited. "yep and you can maybe show her your improvement".

{With (Y/N)}

(Y/N) was talking with Aizawa over the phone "so i got a call from Takehiko about Laura". "oh was it good or bad?" Aizawa asked. "he said he thinks if i go there and show Laura and example of my fighting technique she'll pick up on something so i was wondering if you'd like to come with me". "i'd love to but i got some paperwork to do. Internships are almost over and i want to get ahead on the class planning". (Y/N) frowned slightly "aw alright well i'll see you when i get back then". "yeah stay safe with that hero killer going around i worry". "i know you do but i'll be okay" (Y/N) smiles "i should get going before it gets really late".

Time Skip

(Y/N) got off the train and started walking through the city she had on her hero costume since she was asked on her way if she could watch out for criminal activity  "huh it's getting dark i should hurry" she muttered to herself. "no matter how fast you would have been it's a shame you won't be arriving at your destination" a voice said behind her. Before she could use her quirk and turn to face the person a knife cut her deep in her upper arm near her shoulder. "ah! why can't i move?!" (Y/N) yelled as she hit the floor. "ah Phaser it's a shame you just had a comeback too bad i'm ending it early" the person grabbed her by her neck and slammed her into the wall of the alley. "you..hero killer" she glared at him. He smirked and helped up his blade to her neck "i guess you can't even use your quirk how sad a hero dying so pathetically oh well enough chit chat" he moved his hand gripping her face and pulled his blade back but looked over his shoulder hearing the commotion going on "so flashy what's that idiot doing? i'll take care of him later but for now.." he turned back to her "i'll do what i came to do". "i'll get you i refuse to die at your hands" she said through grit teeth. "choose your last words wisely" he grinned and readied his blade.