Words Of A True Hero

// I know the fight between Izuku and Todoroki was first of round 2 but like I said in the pervious chapter I'm not going to make it identical to the real one //

3rd person P.O.V

As the first round was up those who won went on to round 2. Laura walked to the entrance ready to face her next opponent Iida.

(Y/N) looks at the screen "ah Iida and Laura are next interesting". "Iida is fast so there's no doubt he's going to try to push her out of bounds right away so Laura will have to be fast at dodging or blocking him from getting her, she is strong in some areas but I think Iida will have her pegged in strength at full force" Aizawa looks at her. "Yeah she's needs to work on that". "Alright you two done I'd like to announce the students" Hizashi looks at them. "Just announce them already then" Aizawa looks at him. Hizashi nods "Alright alright here we go into round two! From Class 1-A it's Tenya Iida. And also from class 1-A Laura (L/N)!" Hizashi yelled.

Laura looks at Iida as she stood on the arena. Iida was watching Laura's movement remembering how her fight with Denki went. "Begin!" Midnight announced. Laura rushed to the middle of the arena and Iida ran at her from her left. Laura quickly dodged him and stood her ground facing him. Iida quickly turned to her and ran at her ready to push her out of bounds.

"It looks like here's the end of this round!" Hizashi looks at them. Aizawa watched "I wouldn't speak too soon".

Laura made the crystal cover her legs up to her knees forcing a tight grip on the ground and held her hands out grabbing onto Iida's hands as he tried to push her, she coves their hands up to their elbows in crystal. "Huh what in the world?!" Iida looks at their hands. Laura smiles "I feel like you forgot I could achieve long range attacks but I'm much better at close range" Laura forcefully lifted up her feet and started to push back against Iida although it was slow she slowly pushed him over the boundary line. "Iida is out of bounds! (L/N) wins!" Midnight announced. "That was tough I was sure I was gonna long" Laura broke the crystal around their hands and arms "you're a tough guy Iida you almost had me your speed is awesome!". "Thank you but you are getting much better at strength I should have noticed" Iida nods.

"Alright enough hand holding the next fight needs to start" Aizawa looks at them.

"Ah sorry I forgot I still held your hands well bye" Laura ran off to the seating area. "It's fine it's my fault too" Iida looks at her.

(Y/N) giggled "that was a smart move honestly I didn't think she could do that". "Neither did I, the first day the ball she threw didn't exactly get distance so I thought her quirk was her only asset to her path to becoming a hero" Aizawa nods.

As other fights went on the time for Bakugo and Uraraka's fight came and their was mixed feelings about the fight both in the crowd and in the booth with the three teachers.

"You can't be biased about this Hizashi that's like if I was rooting for Laura the whole time " (Y/N) huffed and looks at him. "But I want Uraraka to win is that so bad" Hizashi looks at her. "(Y/N) is right you can't pick favorites about this" Aizawa looks at him. "Come on whose side are you on?! Weren't you rooting on Laura?!" Hizashi sighs. "No I wasn't besides it's up to them if they really want to win" Aizawa huffed. "Yep besides I know Laura is my daughter but I wish luck to all of them" (Y/N) smiles "Anyway the fight between Uraraka and Bakugo is about to begin so enough with us arguing" . "Yeah yeah" Hizashi huffed.

"Wow this fight is one I've been on the edge to see" Laura looks at Uraraka and Bakugo "I wonder if she has some sort of plan ". "I think she does, she didn't want you hear anything from me about a plan or anything about the fight really" Izuku looks at Laura. "She must have a trick up her sleeve then, interesting" Laura watched closely as the fight began.

As the first blow (Y/N) smiles slightly "Bakugo is a tough opponent and Uraraka is a smart girl so there's not a doubt in my mind she's going to try and turn the tables on him". "You're right  (Y/N) look at how Uraraka is moving around him, yeah she's taking some blows but she's using his quirk against him but how long till she's received one too many hits to go on and try to make this plan through " Aizawa nods. "Yes you're right about that if she gets too close one hit could K.O her" (Y/N) looks at Uraraka and Bakugo then heard a hero in the stands start shouting at Bakugo then others joined in.

Laura looks at the heroes and stood up "hey! Shut up! This is U.A the top school for wanting to become a hero right?!". "Yeah but great being a bully!" The man looks at her. "No he's doing what he needs to! As a student here we are expected to push ourselves and deal with things that are hard so this is nothing compared to what we should be facing in the real villain fights!".

"You the man who started this mess. You are getting lectured by a hero in training about something you should already know if you can't handle it go hang up your cape" Aizawa looks at the stands. "EraserHead is right Bakugo is doing what he needs to and so is Uraraka if anyone is being a bully is you people heckling a student now act like adults" (Y/N) glared at the crowd looking for the man who started it.

"Whoa i didn't know you had an abrasive side Laura" Mina looks at her. "Yeah it's kinda-" Asui cut off Mineta "knowing you I wouldn't finish that sentence". "It's not really abrasive it's just rude to start spitting nonsense when people can't open their eyes and see what's really going on" Laura sat down "Plus I know it's what my mom and Aizawa would have done in my place and they did speak up. A hero isn't a person a cape with a cool quirk it's someone who is a good person at heart " Laura smiles. "Wow you sound like your mom" Mina looks at her. "Well that's who I learned it from trust me without her and her words I'd probably sound pretty crazy and try to give advice through anime and comic references" she went back to watching the fight.

"You two could make some kind of wise lecturing couple" Hizashi looks at her "your kids are going to be super smart I bet". "Shut up" (Y/N) and Aizawa look at him. Hizashi put his hands up "I'm just saying". (Y/N) smiles slightly and went back to watching the fight and her eyes widened as Uraraka made the debris from the arena float up. "So that's what her plan was" Aizawa watched. "Hm interesting she's going to try get Bakugo while he's distracted by the debris falling" (Y/N) grinned "That's pretty smart although Bakugo knows better". "Yeah he's not gonna let something like that get in his way".

Laura leaned back in her chair covering her face on case the exploded debris flew in her path.  She looked and saw Bakugo standing looking at Uraraka who was blown back. She watched as Uraraka kept trying to go bit couldn't push herself. "She tried at least besides he's a tough opponent" Laura smiles slightly.

"She got K.O he must have seen through her plan plus he's got a strong quirk that is good for up close and long range fights" (Y/N) looks at Uraraka as she was taken to the infirmary. "I think a break is needed till the arena is repaired" (Y/N) got up. "Yeah" Aizawa nods. "I'll be right back" (Y/N) walks out.

As (Y/N) was walking down the hall she was stopped. "(Y/N)" a voice said behind her. "Huh?" She turned around and saw Endeavor. "Oh Enji what is it?". "Your daughter Laura, how is her relationship with my son?" He looks at her. "Uh" (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows "They're great friends I believe. I mean I see them talking at times I don't know what about but I usually see them hanging around the front gate waiting to go home...why do you ask". "I was curious i think they would do very well together their child would be one powerful quirk holder" Enji smirked slightly and walks away. (Y/N)'s eyes widen a bit at his words "what?..Enji you can't force them together if they want to date that's fine but to force it will end horribly...they're still young I won't force Laura in a quirk marriage her and Todoroki don't deserve that let them live their lives happily" she clenched her fists but knew he only ignored her. She glared at him as he walked away "I'm a hero not a villain" she muttered