ENTER: BIG THREE

(Y/N) walks down the hall remembering what Aizawa mentioned in the teacher's lounge before he headed out to the class. '

'You should head to the gym once your done in here. I have a feeling how this day will go..' .

She hummed lowly as she thought further on it. She walks into the gym and is met with class 1-A with Aizawa along with three third years. Aizawa looks at him "You're just in time..". She walks over to him "So what's going on in here?" She asked. "The class is going to spar with Mirio" Aizawa answered and turned his attention back to the students. (Y/N) looks at the three third years. "Ah the big three" she smiles "this should be interesting". She stood next to Aizawa watching the students but noticed an odd sight. She noticed Mirio gone and in his place a pile of clothes. She tilted her head slightly and looked up hearing Jiro let out a yell. Her eyes widen seeing Mirio,now naked, pop back up out of the ground behind the group.

Laura was standing more in the middle of the group. She quickly turned around and her eyes widen seeing Mirio. Her mouth fell open in shock and her face turned bright red. She took a couple steps back and formed a small barrier around her not exactly thinking through with her move. She placed her hands on her face feeling how hot her face got. She jumped hearing a small chuckle behind her. "You have quick response time but you need to put more thought into your next move" Mirio stood close behind her. Laura's face heated up more "ah!" She yelled out in surprise feeling light headed.

(Y/N) blinked in surprise hearing Laura's yell. Mirio stepped out from the barrier. (Y/N) walks over to the barrier and used her quirk to peek her head in. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she saw Laura laying on the floor in a daze. Laura was laying on her side with her hands on her face as she muttered to herself. "I can't believe it. The first guy that isn't from an anime or manga I see naked and it's during class.." She slowly sat up and peeked through her fingers. She looks up at (Y/N) and let out a small squeak from surprise "Ah! U-um how long have you been standing there.." she pressed her fingers together. (Y/N) smiles "I'll just step away.." she steps back heading over to Aizawa.

TIME SKIP {after school}

(Y/N) finished up some papers and headed out of the hall to meet up with Aizawa. (Y/N) looks around the hall then spotted him waiting. Aizawa was leaning against the wall at the end of the hall waiting. She smiles "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long" she stepped in front of him. Aizawa pushed himself off the wall "Hm no I wasn't". She looks at him "that's good, let's head over to the teacher's dorms and relax". Aizawa nods "Yeah today has been eventful..". He starts walking with her out of the school. (Y/N) sighs and ran a hand through her hair. "Hm?" Aizawa looks at her. "Nothing I was just thinking about a couple things" she walks into the building with him. "Well let's talk." He said. "It's nothing really just, the two fighting the other night has me thinking. I just hope they don't bottle up their feelings like that again." She said taking off her mask. "By them you mean Laura too?" He asked with a knowing look in his eyes. (Y/N) looks at him and smiled softly. "Yeah, I guess you caught me. You're pretty smart. I have been a bit worried but I think I'm just over thinking because of everything that happened..". Aizawa sighs and grabbed her hand pulling her close hugging her "It's okay to worry trust me. I don't want you to bottle up your emotions either so if you're worrying again just talk to me" he looks at her. (Y/N) smiles and leaned her head on his shoulder hugging him back "I promise I will.."

Laura yawned walking to the dorms. She stopped in her tracks hearing someone calling for her. Mirio ran up to her and stopped "Hey there (L/N)!" He smiles. Laura blinks and turned to him "ah hey is there something I can do for you?" She asked. Mirio nods "Yeah I wanted to ask you something?". "Oh, well ask me anything" she smiles slightly. Mirio grinned "You know about Sir Nighteye right?". She nods "Yeah I know a bit from Izuku..". "Perfect, I need you to come with me when I see him" he said excited. "Huh? Why?" She raised her eyebrow slightly. "He said he wanted to ask you some questions and he figured I'd run into you at some point so I figured why don't I tell you now" he set his hand on het shoulder "don't worry it'll be great!" He smiles at her and heads to his dorm "I'll see you later!" Laura watched him thinking 'questions?...'

// Hello I'm back! I'm super sorry I left for so long! A lot of things have happened, I had some personal issues come up and had to take a break. This issue was taking a toll on me mentally and physically so I just stepped away to collect myself properly before writing more. I didn't want it to mess with how I wrote so I took a unannounced break. But I'm back, I'm feeling great. I'm inspired and so happy you all still read and comment on this story. Over my break I have been brainstorming more ideas such as a Fire Force story and Demon Slayer. I also made a Tumblr where I'll post a few story previews and early posts about OCs. The Tumblr is j-o-loves-too-many-characters.

Anyway I'll wrap this up here with a quick see you later. I hope you all have a wonderful day or night ☺