The Obstacle Race pt.1

3rd person P.O.V

(Y/N) had been making sure Laura was preparing for the sports festival but she was also checking up on some of her other students as well. She wished luck to her whole class knowing some were nervous about everything. She was walking down the hall of the stadium to get to the room where Aizawa and Hizashi were waiting for her. She was deep in thought walking thinking about what Laura told her.

Flashback

(Y/N) looked at an exhausted Laura as she set down her plate of food for dinner. "Laura you seem tired you should take a break from all the training" she set a hand on her shoulder. "No no i'm fine mom really I was just working on this new move in made it's a secret special move " Laura smiles. "Oh I'd like to hear of this move" (Y/N) smiles. "You'll possibly see it at the sports festival" Laura looks at her "just know an anime inspired me" she grinned. (Y/N) blinked in surprise "huh?"

Flashback End

'What kind of move is she thinking of'. (Y/N) was brought out of her thoughts when she felt her shoulder get bumped by something well someone. "Oh sorry I was kinda zoned out" she looks at the person, "Oh it's you Enji". "Yes it's me, long time no see (L/N)" Enji Todoroki a.k.a Endeavor looked down at her. Even with the costumes both heroes recognized each other easily. "Well as much as I'd love to stay and chat with my old school mate I must be going I'm sure you'd like to go support your son" she started walking down the hall. "I'm going to watch Shoto win he'll even beat that daughter of yours my child is a champion" He looks at her. "Yes yes" she rolled her eyes and walked away to the room. "Hey (Y/N) you're just in time it's about to start "Hizashi looks at her with a grin. She nods "good I'd hate to miss anything " she sat in between Hizashi and Aizawa. (Y/N) watched the students all walk into the field and form a small crowd. Laura looked up around at the stands and waved at (Y/N). (Y/N) smiles and waved back. (Y/N) was leaning forward slightly as Midnight introduced the beginning of the festival and as Bakugo gave his 'speech'. "Wow (Y/N) you look more eager about this than the students" Hizashi looks at her. "Oh i am, I watched all our students push themselves in training for this moment now it's time to see what they've got" (Y/N) smiles at him as she adjusted her microphone. "The race is about to start" Aizawa looks at them. (Y/N) looks towards the students seeing then preparing to run then ducked down slightly as Hizashi started to explain the obstacle race to the crowd. "Watch it" Aizawa looks at him as Hizashi swung his arm out nearly hitting the two. "That's why I ducked" (Y/N) looks at Aizawa. (Y/N) smiles as Hizashi finished "I just wanna say before all you students run, good luck out there and don't hurt each other there's still more ahead!". "Well put Phaser!" Hizashi grinned. Aizawa nods. Laura looks up to where (Y/N) was then towards the beginning of the race. (Y/N) watched them as the counter counted down. (Y/N) was smiling both nervous yet excited as she heard the counter go off and as the students run. "And we're off to a racing start! How about some colored comantary for me man!" Hizashi looks at Aizawa and (Y/N). "How'd you talk me into this " Aizawa looks at him. (Y/N) put a hand over her mouth trying not to laugh. "What should we be paying attention to in the early stages of the race" Hizashi looks at the students. "The doorway" Aizawa looks at them. (Y/N) nods "EraserHead is right as easy and simple as that looks it like and as much as the students struggle it isn't even the first obstacle, the obstacles will be based not just on physical skill be prepared boys and girls although you should expect this really". (Y/N) smiles "and it seems things are getting interesting " she watched as Todoroki ran out freezing everything behind him. Laura looks at the ice on her feet and the ground,she grinned 'thank you Todoroki'. Laura made the crystal build up on her feet breaking free and waved her hand over the bottom of her feet making a crystal makeshift ice skate. (Y/N) watched her eyes shined with interest "is this what she meant wow I'm impressed " she said in a low tone so her microphone wouldn't pick it up. Laura skated passed the stuck students in the ice. "Wow it seems class 1-A Todoroki has quiet the lead but uh oh it looks like his classmate (L/N) might take that spot from under him soon!" Hizashi grinned. "Talk about quick thinking although it'll take more than that it seems more students are out of the ice" (Y/N) smiles. "I had a feeling you'd pull something like this Todoroki so I was ready" Laura looks at him as she skated behind him almost next to him. Todoroki huffed and ran faster to put more distance between them. (Y/N) looks around the stands and saw Endeavor seeing his angered expression. (Y/N) smirks slightly 'this is what happens when you doubt me and my daughter'. (Y/N) went back to watching the race seeing Mineta use his quirk to bounce to where Todoroki and Laura where. Laura looks back at him "Aww man I was so close to passing you Todoroki, oh well good luck with Mineta" Laura started to slowly move in a zigzag motion hoping to avoid Mineta. (Y/N) watched and leaned back 'and here comes the first obstacle'. She winced slightly watching Mineta get it by the robot. "Ooh enemies have shown up out of no where" Hizashi announced loudly. Laura quickly, stopped looking at the robots. (Y/N) watched as Todoroki froze the robots and ran passed them. (Y/N) somehow managed to tune out Hizashi and looked around for Laura as soon as the smoke and dust cleared. Aizawa looks at (Y/N) and pat her back "hey she's fine don't stress out". (Y/N) nods "yeah you're right ". "Look" Aizawa pointed. Laura had covered herself in her crystal like a suit of armor and broke through the robot that fell on top of her "ah! Wow that was intense!" She broke it off her head and arms pulling herself out. "I'm alive!" Kirishima burst out next to her "Laura you're okay thank goodness!" He looks at her. Laura smiled nervously and held a thumbs up "y-yeah as alive as ever" her legs shook as she started running again. (Y/N) smiles "she'll be okay ". Aizawa nods. "Wow Kirishima and (L/N) from class 1-A burst out of the robots like it was nothing hard core!" Hizashi grinned. "That's certainly was impressing now let's see if Todoroki will keep his place in the lead or if another person may just come close to passing him" (Y/N) nods. Laura avoided the robots as she passed them moving on to the next obstacle. "Well that was the first obstacle let's see how they handle the next" (Y/N) smiles 'don't worry Laura I'm proud of you no matter what don't hurt yourself please'. Aizawa looks at (Y/N). 'Don't worry (Y/N) if she's anything like you she'll do amazing'.

//I am so sorry this is late if was going to try to get this up early but I got distracted. I was debating if I should release a I guess I call OC book but it will have chapters that you guys can ask them questions or request x readers and things. This book will have Laura in it and other characters in my pervious and future stories even the characters from my own creation outside of fandoms. Let me know if this idea interests any of you anyway Happy New Year!