Media Scare

(Y/N) P.O.V

I  put on my hero outfit for another day of teaching and walk to the living room. I look at Laura as she was about to walk out. Laura stopped and looked back at me "Well should walk together we're going to the same place anyway". "Yeah but since I'm in my hero costume I don't want villains to see me and go after you. So I'll walk behind you at a bit of a distance" I smile. "Yeah good idea" Laura walks out.  After a few minutes I walk out seeing no one saw me walk out of the house I sigh in relief and walk to the school. I look at Laura and smiled. It wasn't long till we got to the school but we're swarmed by the media. I look at Laura seeing her questioned by one half of the crowd. "Phaser what's it like working at U.A!" "Can you get us to speak with All Might!" "Why did you disappear for those years!". I look at them and try to talk but kept being interrupted by question after question. Laura looks over at me for help being swarmed by questions, "what's it like having All Might as a teacher!" "Is Phaser your teacher as well or do you know what she is teaching!". I huffed annoyed about to snap at them but heard Aizawa speak. "That's enough. Stop bothering the staff and students they need to get to class and bombarding them with questions like this won't get them to answer anything" He moved passed them pulling me away and Laura leading us into the entrance "is All Might's day off anyway". As soon as the door slammed shut I turn to Aizawa "thanks so much I swear i was about to say something nasty back there". "It's no problem besides I saw that look it's the 'back off or I'll kick your ass' look. Plus if memory serves me right you turn into Bakugo when you get like that". Laura looks at me a little surprised. I let out a small nervous laugh "Yeah I guess I do". "Hey you should get to class" Aizawa looks at Laura. Laura nods "yes sir and thank you for your help" she rushed to class. "I'll prepare for my class, you should head to yours" I look at him. He nods "yeah". My class was going to be after lunch so I had time but it never hurt to be prepared early then relax the rest of that time.

Time Skip to lunch

I sat down in the teacher's lounge talking with Aizawa and Hizashi. "Man I didn't think you'd have a kid well i thought you would with Aizawa here you two just click so well together i think you'd be a great couple" Hizashi looks at the baby picture of Laura I kept in my locket. "If I didn't know better is swear Laura was your's and Aizawa's love child". Aizawa and I look at him and I blushed. "What i can't be the only one who has said that" Hizashi grinned. Aizawa's eyebrow slightly twitched and when he was going to say something to Hizashi the alarm went off. "Huh? The alarm?" I get up. "Level 3 intrusion let's go!" Aizawa ran out. Hizashi and I followed to the front ready to face some sort of villain but instead saw the media pests again. I felt annoyed "you gotta be kidding me" i muttered. "Just bring out All Might he's gotta be here!" "One word from him and we'll leave!". "He's off duty" Hizashi looks at them. "Yeah we already told you he's not here it's his day off" Aizawa looks at them. "They're trespassing that means they're kinda like bad guys right can't we just beat them up" Hizashi whispers to me and Aizawa. "I somewhat agree with Hizashi for once" I look at Aizawa. "What do you mean for once" Hizashi looks at me. "No they'll drag your names through the mud" Aizawa looks at us. I sigh in frustration "you media people need to accept that All Might is not here and leave you're disturbing the whole school". They weren't going to accept that and kept demanding to see All Might. It wasn't long till the cops finally arrived. Hizashi grinned "That's a wrap gets these vultures out of our station!". After they were removed from the school Aizawa and I walk to the class. "I swear i thought I'd loose my mind and start throwing them off of the grounds" I sigh. "I could use a nap after all that. You're teaching next so I can" He looks at me. I nod "yeah you do that".

As I walk in the classroom I saw the students all sitting down waiting. "Hello class I hope you all did the assignment" I look at them. I see most of them nod and say yes. "Good now I want you to write them down your strengths and compare them to your weakness. What can you do to counter your weakness with your strength" I look at them. I see Yaoyorozu raise her hand. "Yes Yaoyorozu?". "Isn't it too early in the school year to be talking about strengths to counter our weakness" she looks at me. "Well i thought so but I viewed the tapes of the lesson with All Might and saw you are all working with each other in teams and saw potential and knew you'd all be able to do this assignment" I smiled "but if it's too hard I guess you can always become a sidekick I know you probably heard this from Aizawa but sorry to break to you kiddos but heroine takes not just psychical strength but mental if a simple assignment like this is hard it'll be even harder later on" I look at them. Some started to loom a bit nervous then started to write. "Now now don't freak out it still is the beginning so I'll go easy but I'm being honest" I smiled reassuringly. I sat down in my chair and watch them work "when you're done please walk over to me and hand me the paper so I may view them". Soon I started to get papers from the students. I read over the ones I got as I waited for the others. I started to think as I came across Bakugo 'i didn't he would write down a psychical weakness i thought he'd tell me that he's going to be the number one hero so he doesn't have weaknesses'. I look at the clock 'I'd have just enough time to explain the psychical part'. Once I got all of the papers I stood up walking to the board picking up the chalk "okay I was reading some and realized almost all of you have a psychical weakness and that'd perfectly normal. Even those of brute strength have a limit. I know it's hard to overcome a weakness like that but overtime you learn to. Like in exercise you can't push yourself to do push ups if your arms are badly hurting or to run when you feel your legs getting weaker and you can't breath. Pace yourself. I'll be teaching you that" i smile then heard the bell ring. I saw all of them getting up to go home "Well have a good day and rest up for tomorrow". I look at Izuku seeing him in his own world writing in a notebook. I walk to him "Izuku you know the bell rang and you can go home" I look down at him seeing what looked like a drawing of me and a few things written down. "Izuku" I poked his head. Izuku flinched "Oh Ms. (L/N) sorry I mean (Y/N)". "It's fine but you should head home school is over". "Oh you're right" Izuku got up "goodbye" He walks out. I look over at Laura seeing her wait by the door. "Well i'm ready to go home what about you" Laura smiles. I walk to her "yep let's go home" I smile and walk to the exit with her heading home. 'Aside from the media being annoying today was a good day'.