Laura's Valentine 1

//here's a valentine card from Laura to you readers //

// here's one chapter for Laura's valentine. I made an author's note on this idea so far I was given another character Sero on this idea and maybe Todoroki if you want to see more protective papa bear Aizawa and (Y/N) let me know if you got an idea for a chapter with a pairing and I will see what I can do //

Third person P.O.V

(Y/N) walks to the teacher's lounge smiling. "Hey (Y/N) what's got you all happy" Hizashi looks at her. "Oh nothing just Laura got a valentine from a boy and it was cute" she looks at him. "What boy" Aizawa looks at her. "Huh? You going papa bear Aizawa?" Hizashi looks at him grinning. "I want to know" Aizawa walks to her. "Please don't try and scare him away it was a charming gesture especially from a boy with his attitude" (Y/N) looks at him. "Hm...so..it's Bakugo then?" Aizawa raised an eyebrow. "Uh..maybe?" (Y/N) laughed nervously. Aizawa looks at the clock "it's almost time for class" He walks to class. "Oh boy" Hizashi looks at him. "I gotta make sure he doesn't go overboard " (Y/N) sighs then walks out.

"Wow you got a valentine" Uraraka looks at Laura. Laura held the rose and note "yeah i don't know from who though". "We should try and find out who like in your mom's story!" Mina looks at her. "Yeah I'll help you" Izuku looks at her. "Really? Thanks " Laura smiles and they all walk to class. Laura walks to her seat and saw another note saying 'Meet me after school by the front gate after everyone leaves. Come alone!'. She picked it up and smiles "I think we can hold off on the investigation". "Aww" Mina pouted disappointed.

Aizawa walks into class and looks at the students "Alright I know it's almost the end of day but we still have work to do" He walks to the front of the room and started talking about the lesson. Laura had dropped the second note by accident and hadn't noticed she's did. Aizawa looks at it then walks over and picked it up while the students started taking notes.

(Y/N) walks to the classroom and slightly opened the door peaking in seeing Aizawa pick up the note. 'He's got a note it must be from her valentine, I gotta make sure he doesn't go overboard!'. She thought determined.

'So front gate huh?' Aizawa walks to his desk and continued on with his lesson till the bell rang. He looks at Laura then at Bakugo.

(Y/N) quickly moved away from the door and walks down the hall bumping into Midnight. "Ah hey (Y/N). You and Aizawa having a romantic valentine’s day gonna have some fun later right?" She smirked and wrapped her arm around her shoulder "am i right?". "Y-yeah we're going to spend some time together" (Y/N) looks at her. "Ooh have fun~" she smiles. (Y/N) nods and looks around seeing students walk out of the school. Midnight went on talking but (Y/N) wasn't really paying attention she was focused on seeing everyone leaving. "Well i should let you go on to Aizawa for you valentine’s day plans bye (Y/N)" Midnight looks at her . (Y/N) nods "yeah bye!" She walks fast down the hall. "Wow she's eager for some love" Midnight grinned.

Laura walks to the gate and looks around. Her eyes widen a bit in surprise seeing who was standing there "Bakugo?". "Yeah who else is standing here" Bakugo huffed looking at her. "Oh uh..it's just w-well I-" "just shut up. Here" Bakugo held up a lollipop. Laura took it and smiles "Thank you". Bakugo looks at her then blushed lightly feeling her kiss his cheek. Laura looks at him "wow I was expecting to get yelled at, I guess I can do this then" she hugs him tightly. "Hm! Get off it was just a stupid valentine’s day gift!" Bakugo looks at her. "You aren't exactly fighting me off you" Laura grinned. "I said get off! Don't get all sappy on me because of this! It was just a damn valentine’s day gift!" He pinned her to the wall of the entrance by her shoulders and his face was close to her face. Laura looks at him "Alright but why'd you give me it then?". Bakugo froze looking at her. "Well.." Laura raised an eyebrow. "Hey what's going on here?" Aizawa looks at them. "Huh?" They both look at him. "I said what's going on here" He walks to them "you two seem awfully close maybe too close". Bakugo let go of Laura "look it was nothing ". "Doesn't seem like nothing" He looks at him "I know you're her valentine and if you better be a lot nicer to your valentine Bakugo" He scoffed. (Y/N) walks to them "hey Bakugo, Laura go enjoy yourselves don't worry about Aizawa he just wants to make sure you two are having a nice valentine’s day go on" (Y/N) gently nudged the two to walk away which they did. Aizawa looks at her "I was just making sure he was treating her right". "I know and I'm happy you did" she smiles and looks at him. (Y/N) held his hand "you're a perfect dad for her now let's go enjoy our valentine’s day". "Yeah"