Aftermath

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes seeing a bright white light and heard a beeping "mm". "(Y/N)"...."(Y/N)..can you you hear me.." She heard a faint voice say but soon realized who it was "Shouta.." She said but her voice was slightly muffled due to the oxygen mask. She reached up to take it off trying to get up up Aizawa stopped her. "(Y/N) don't get up you need to rest" Aizawa held her hand a bit tighter. (Y/N) looks at him and laid back down "I can't rest I need to go kick someone's ass" she tried to get up but felt Aizawa stop her. "Please..i won't forgive myself if you get hurt more". (Y/N) reached up her hand and touched his cheek "Shouta it's not your fault. If anything it's mine I tell my students not to go into a fight head first but what do I do, I taught I could beat him but I underestimated him. I was an idiot and because of that I lost Laura and Bakugo! A hero protects the innocent and a mother protects her children...i couldn't do either" her voice cracked during that sentence. Aizawa hugs her gently "if it's not my fault then it's not your fault either. I should have gone back out there to help you but I didn't and we lost ou-your daughter and our student". (Y/N) hugs back "how long was I out?". "About a day and a half you woke up the half day but I wasn't in the room though but apparently you tried to fight the doctors and nurses to get out after that you were passed out again. I tried to come in and help but they wouldn't let me through no matter how much I tried to push through. I'm sure the media would have had a bigger field day with that" Aizawa's lips slightly twitched up in a small grin. "Ah geez" she sighs "was I embarrassing?". "No you were just scared" he kissed her cheek. "Mm now that I'm more awake" she looks at him and touched his face "you shaved?". "Yeah we have to go to an interview" he looks at her. "Ugh that's just what I need annoying media telling me how much I screwed up" (Y/N) sighs. "I won't let them say a word to you that is slander" he held her hand. "Thanks" she held his hand. He looks at her and opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when someone slammed the door open. "You're finally up?! Finally! Hey guys she's awake!" Mina looks at (Y/N) then down the hall. (Y/N) smiles seeing the students rush into the room "hello". "We're so happy you're awake we were all on edge waiting even Midoriya is up and here to see you" Kirishima looks at her. (Y/N) looks at Izuku seeing his arms out of casts but with scars "how are your arms? Actually how are all of you I've been out for awhile I heard and need to ask" (Y/N) gripped Aizawa's hand sitting up. "Well we should be asking you. If it wasn't for you we probably would have been burned worse" Shoji looks at her. "Really? I got burned I don't- oh holy shi- wow" (Y/N) looks at her shoulder seeing shoulder it wrapped in bandages. "Yeah we you pushed us out of the way your shoulder got burned but the doctors said it wasn't so bad and that you were running in so much adrenalin that it felt like nothing during your fighting just like your other injuries" Izuku looks at her. "Huh that must have been the rest of the energy from my quirk" (Y/N) looks at them then reached up feeling her locker wasn't on her "where's my-". Aizawa held it up in front of her "the doctors gave it to me" he put it on her. She smiles "thank you". "Oh here I hope you don't mind we had this" Uraraka pulled Laura's phone and handed to (Y/N). She took it "I don't mind at all even if you went through it I wouldn't have minded because as long as I have it I know there's a way to Laura" she looks at it. "Well that's a relief you said that" Mina smiles. (Y/N) looked up hearing loud rapid footsteps coming towards her room. Everyone looks at the door then flinched well except some,(Aizawa,Todoroki and Tokoyami), when the door slammed open "(Y/N) who do I have to beat?!". "Dad?!".

"Whoa it's the tough hero Big Bear!" Izuku looks at him. "Dad why are you in your hero outfit?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow. "Well I've been helping with patrolling while Aizawa watched over you and I heard you woke up so I rushed over here after taking care of a criminal" he walks over to her.

《 que Present Mic 》

Big Bear is an animal quality quirk user. Just from the name alone it should be obvious what animal. His quirk helps him become stronger and tougher in fights. At times his nails are as sharp as claws. It takes an awful lot to take him down especially when he's mad! His quirk also makes him able to run faster than some people. His costume consists of loose fitting pants for easy mobility and tough shoes. He has finger less gloves and wears a tank top like shirt that is made of a tough bullet proof material and under that is a thin material long sleeve shirt connected to the gloves. He wears a black mask with white eyes, the mask is ripped around the edges a bit like it was clawed by a bear. 》