The Final Round!

3rd person P.O.V

(Y/N) was walking back to Aizawa and Hizashi gripping a bottle of (Favorite Drink). She was trying not to let Endeavor's words sink in and effect her. "Hey you're just in- what's got you mad" Hizashi looks at her. "Nothing I'm fine" (Y/N) looks at him. "Your grip on that bottle says different" Aizawa looks at her "Plus you've got that look in your eyes that says you're gonna punch someone ". "Yeah" Hizashi nods. "I'm fine I'm cool just bumped into something annoying " (Y/N) sat down. "Well what was it?" Hizashi looks at her. "Oh just someone asking about Laura" (Y/N) sighs. Aizawa looks at her his tone turned stren "what about her?". "Oh mister super protective dad~" Hizashi looks at him grinning. "It was about her quirk and if I'm willing to marry her offto a boy with a powerful quirk I can't do that it feels wrong to force love" (Y/N) looks at them. "It is wrong. That sounds familiar though and there's one person here who I know would ask about that" Hizashi nods. "Yeah i think I know too he would talk about this too when we were younger" Aizawa huffed "Enji". "Yeah I'm not doing it. If Laura likes Todoroki and they date and get married i want it to be at their own terms and real feelings not money" (Y/N) pulled her locket our from under her costume "I made a promise on my life that I will do everything to protect her and guide her onto the right path in life but in the end I need to let her pick her fate even if she gets hurt I will pick her up and reassure her" she smiles and opened the locket looking at the baby picture of Laura. Hizashi faked a dramatic crying sound "your words are so inspiring *sniff* you're a perfect mother". "Shut up" (Y/N) smacked his arm and smiles. "Alright well the arena is back in good condition and the Tokoyami versus Bakugo match is up next" Hizashi looks at the arena. "Okay " (Y/N) nods.

Time-Skip  {after Bakugo vs Tokoyami}

(Y/N) smiles "Bakugo may be a very angry but he's a smart kid". "Yeah only if he wasn't quick to anger" Aizawa nods. "Next up is Laura versus Todoroki!" Hizashi announced. After hearing Todoroki's name (Y/N) looks at the stands seeing Enji. It felt like they made eye contact because she could have swore he was smirking at her. "Hey" Aizawa looks at her "don't worry about him just watch the students". "You're right " (Y/N) sighs and looked at Laura and Todoroki. "This should be interesting" she smiles slightly.

Laura looks at Todoroki and gulped a bit nervous. Todoroki looks at her and clenched his left hand into a fist debating whether or not he should use his fire side. "Ready!" Hizashi yelled. Laura bit her lip slightly, different ideas going through her head. 'Aww man I'm gonna lose against him I don't think my quirk can hold up against his fire and ice both at once'. Laura thought, secretly panicking in her head. 'So Laura has been using her quirk against quick force mainly, if I take this slow and focus my attacks I could win'. Todoroki thought watching Laura. "Go!" Hizashi grinned. Laura clenched her hands into fists and watch Todoroki's moves. Todoroki made a patch of us leafing up to Laura faster than she could move and covered her feet. Laura looks at her feet then up at Todoroki seeing him run to her, she placed her hand on the ground and made a wall of crystal to stop him then quickly use her quirk on her feet and broke out of the ice. Todoroki looks at the wall of crystal and covered his right hand with ice and punched it, it cracked both the ice and crystal but the ice was more damaged. "Hm" Todoroki melted the ice on his hand and was about to use his flames on the crystal. Laura ran and slide on the ground breaking through the bottom of the crystal wall causing it all to break. Todoroki looks at her with wide eyes.

"Wow what a move by Laura!" Hizashi watched. "She's fighting instead of countering through it fully" Aizawa watched. "I didn't think she had it in her. She looked so nervous at first" (Y/N) smiles.

Laura had grabbed Todoroki's leg and pulled him down with her. Todoroki pulled his leg from her and tried to use his ice to trap her to the ground. Laura quickly jumped up and jumped out of the ice path. Todoroki huffed and got a plan. He quickly ran at her. Laura smirks slightly 'maybe I can knock him back'. She used her crystal to make a thin shield like shape and ran at him.

"What are they doing Oh boy" Aizawa's eyes widen a bit. "What " Hizashi and (Y/N) looks at him. "Laura just gave Todoroki the win that's what" Aizawa looks at them "watch" He pointed to them.

Todoroki smirks slightly and readied his fire and ice. Laura held up her shield and her eyes widened as he pushed against her shield using fire and ice. "Ah sh-!" The collision caused the shield on explode and some dirt to pick up causing it hard to see.

"Whoa! What happened?!" Hizashi yelled in shock. "Well the pressure in temperature caused the shield to explode and impact caused the dirt to move up like dust like dramatic setting" Aizawa looks at them. "Wow i hope they didn't get hurt" (Y/N) tried to look at either of them.

Midnight coughed and looks at them. Laura had been knocked back from the impact, she was on the ground out of the boundary with a dazed look. Todoroki walks to her but stayed on the arena area "you did good but you gave yourself away based on your nervous looks that meant you weren't focused and your crystal wasn't going to be as strong. I noticed when it cracked after one hit". "Uh.." Laura's eyes were half opened. "(L/N) is out of bounds Todoroki is the winner!" Midnight announced. The arena was cracked slightly and Todoroki had some noticeable marks on him as well.

"Now that was one heck of a fight!" Hizashi grinned. "Yeah i have to agree with Present Mic both students had strong quirks" (Y/N) smiles. "And they came up with good fast action ideas" Aizawa added. (Y/N) looks at Laura.

Laura looks at Todoroki and held a thumbs and smiles slightly. Todoroki smiles slightly and waved as she was taken to Recovery Girl. Todoroki walks to the waiting area for his fight with Bakugo.

"I'm sure Laura is fine" Aizawa looks at her. "Yeah I'm sure she is, plus if I know her well enough she'll want me to tell her about the last fight while she's getting fixed up" (Y/N) smiles even though she secretly was worrying a bit.

Time-Skip  {after Bakugo vs Todoroki}

(Y/N) had walked to Recovery Girl's temporary office. "Ah hello (Y/N)" Recovery Girl smiles at her. "Hello Recovery Girl" (Y/N) smiles "I came to check on Laura and Todoroki". "Right over there" Recovery Girl pointed to the side of the room were the curtain was half closed showing two small beds. (Y/N) walks over and saw Laura was laying on her side with an ice pack on her head. She was talking to Todoroki. "You did awesome I saw a livestream of your fight on my phone, your quirk is amazing even when you don't use your fire you're powerful. But you should use your fire too even if it is similar to your dad's it is your quirk and you're your own person" Laura was facing Todoroki. "Well i think your quirk is very powerful as well, you're a pro at defense that could be great on the battlefield" Todoroki looks at her laying on his side. "Well it's nice to see you two are awake it's time for your award ceremony" (Y/N) looks at them. "Oh okay" Laura smiles and sat up. Todoroki got up. "Let's go" (Y/N) walks them to the entrance and hugs them both "you did great both of you I'm happy to say you'll be excellent heroes" she then walks up and stood next to Midnight. "Welcome Phaser we're ready to introduce the winners. The 3rd place winner is a joint place by Laura and Tokoyami you must be proud". "I'm proud to say I taught the next generation of heroes" (Y/N) smiles and saw Tokoyami,Laura,Todoroki and a bound Bakugo on the podiums. All Might walks up to them and placed the medals around their necks. All Might took the muzzle off of Bakugo. (Y/N) watched and stepped back. Laura was standing closer to Bakugo since it wasn't a very big podium for two people. When Bakugo started yelling Laura flinched and looks at him. (Y/N) looks at him "I don't think I've seen him this mad". Laura covered her mouth with her hand hiding her laugh at how All Might put the medal on Bakugo. (Y/N) smiles and Midnight posed next to her for people taking photos. 'Even though Bakugo looks like a wild animal I'd say this was perfect'.

"So that's the girl huh? Well I'll admit she looks like she's improved since my run in with her" Tomura looks at a picture. "Yes and since I've found her again I want her back. I believe she could be of use to this league of villains" a man leaned against the wall looks at Tomura "So what do you say". "Fine " Tomura looks at the man with black hair and a shade brighter of (E/C) eyes.