A/N:I'd like to hear from you!

Hello and sorry if you hate author's notes but I wanted to ask and deliver some messages.

《First》I love all your comments and thank you for all the votes it means a lot to me and all the comments and votes motivate me to write more.

《Second》 What do you all think of Laura's father so far? I'm sorry if you don't like the name Claude I had a bit of a mental block with the name and Claude was stuck in my head and sorry for the not as great drawing. I'm not the best at drawing but hopefully in the future I'll improve!

《Third》 I'm sorry if you hate the references I make I'm a big nerd I make a lot of them 😂

《Fourth》 would you guys like some facts on the characters and by characters I mean Laura,her father, Blizzard and maybe the reader's parents.

《Fifth》the reader's parents are kinda my ocs. I know it's supposed to be you the reader but it's a but easier and you'll know why in upcoming chapters

《Sixth》here's a small thing I did that flew over my head at first. Laura broke the fourth wall on a previous chapter but just s little bit. I'm the author and it didn't hit me at first till I re read it and it's based on my fear about creating characters and that's making them annoyingly OP or as some put it Mary Sue. I get nervous when I upload and hearing you like my characters like Laura and Colette boosts my confidence to keep going so thank you all so much! I wish there was a button to like comments because I would like each and every one.

That's all for now till the next chapter!

The next chapter will come out soon I promise