Entrance Exam and A Surprise

(Y/N) P.O.V

It had been nearing the time for U.A entrance exam to start and I've been working hard with Laura preparing her for the tests. i noticed as well that Izuku hadn't been around a lot lately and i was curious why. I had gotten that thought off my mind and brushed it off thinking he was busy training until i really saw why.

flashback

i was running with Laura well i was jogging while Laura was trying to run. I told Laura to cover her legs from the knees down in her diamond but make it as heavy as she can and try to run.  The one thing Laura had a hard time controlling at times was how heavy or light it was at times, so to try and get her to control it at her will is to make it weigh her down till she can make it lighten up. So far it's stayed heavy, i can tell by how she's moving. "come on Laura keep going you got this!" i look back at her. She huffed "i'm trying don't worry i'm not giving up". i nod then look seeing we were coming up to a beach covered in trash "man this place is a dump". i look back at Laura. Laura was a bit behind "it's okay i'll catch up!". i nod and walk onto the beach and hear a familiar voice around a corner of junk. I raise an eyebrow and walk around the corner seeing Izuku talking with All Might. My eyes widen in surprise "so this is who you've been with lately" i thought out loud. Both of them flinch at the sound of my voice then turn to look at me. "M-Ms.(L/N)?!" Izuku yelled in shock. I look at him "izuku just call me (Y/N) hearing you call me that makes me feel  older than i am" i walk to them. "oh yeah sorry (Y/N)" Izuku bowed. i pat his head "no need to apologize you were only minding your manners" . "wait (L/N)? (Y/N) (L/N)?' All Might looks at me. I look at him "yep that's me" i smiled. "wow it's been so long i hardly recognized you. it's me Toshinori  Yagi" he smiles. "wow it has been a long time i was wondering if i'd ever bump into you again" i look at him. izuku looks back and forth at us "you two know each other". "yep we went to school together i kept trying to pair her up with a buddy of ours but they didn't get the hints". All Might grinned before smoke covered him making him turn into his weaker form. i look at him "huh i guess that fight did affect you after all" i frowned slightly. He nods and wiped the blood from his mouth. "well at least you can change every now and then" i tried to shine some positive on the situation. "yeah plus i'm passing my quirk onto Izuku". "ah i see good idea he's pretty worthy of it". i had known about his quirk being passed onto him since i was one of the people he trusted. "wait she knows" Izuku looks at All Might. "yeah she's well trusted" All Might looks at him. I turn my head hearing the soud of Laura coming closer, her diamond covered covered feet hitting the ground made loud clanking noise "mom can i take a break now" she tripped over her own feet and fell to her knees and hands. Izuku and All Might deadpanned loking at her. "sure take a seat on the sand" i walk and help her up. I look over "don't worry you two she won't say a word of this, oh Toshinori this is my daughter Laura". "daughter? you got married?" he looks at me in surprise. i shake my head "no no i'm a single mother, i'll explain later" i whisper to him. He nods "so is she going to be a hero?". "yeah isn't that right Laura?....Laura?" i look at her. Laura was leaing on me passed out from exhaustion. i pick her up on my back seeing she had made the diamond break away from her "i should head home see you two later" i walk off.

flashback end

After that I did keep in contact with All Might well Toshinori and he met Laura who promised to keep the secret of Izuku's quirk and Toshinori's injury. I also told Toshinori about my teaching offer and it turns out he was going to work there too. At the moment now I look at the time and walk to Laura's room to wake her up. I walk in and shake her lightly "Wake up Laura it's time for the U.A entrance exam". Laura woke up and sat up "okay..I'm up" She got up. I walk to the living room as she got ready. I hope Izuku is as ready as Laura. Over the months I saw how Laura pushed herself as much as she could to do her best and it reminded me of how I was. I remember being so nervous and then nearly falling down my stairs as I ran down them to tell my parents I had gotten in. I let out a small laugh as I think of that memory. I look over and see Laura walk to the living room wearing light grey capri leggings and a white tank top. "So are you ready to go?" I smiled. Laura nods "yeah" she smiles. I walk out with her to the building. After we got there I look at her seeing her look a bit nervous. "Laura no matter what I'll always be proud of you just try your hardest and do your best" I hug her. She hugs back burying her face in my shoulder "I'll try my best I promise". I kissed her forehead "go in there and do your best". She nods "Bye mom" she ran inside. I wave then  walk to the office. Yesterday I got a call from the principal and he asked if I could stop by after I drop off Laura. Once I got in the office I saw cameras set up to watch the battle. "Ah hello Ms. (L/N) how nice of you to stop by" Nezu looks at me. "Hello sir and you can just call me (Y/N)" I look at him. "Alright (Y/N) well in here we'll watch the soon to be students" He pointed to the small t.vs. I look at them and watch as the students run in to fight the robots. I took a seat not noticing the person to the left side of the room looking at me. I smile as I watch Laura take out a robot. I remember getting combat and recuse points coming in 7th.

Time Skip

Soon the battle ended and I got up walking out happy. Laura came in 4th and I couldn't be prouder. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. I look at the hand then turn around looking at the person. My eyes widen in happiness and I smiled as I see who it was. "Hey (Y/N) long time no see" He looks at me with his usual blank expression but his eyes gave him away showing he was secretly happy. "Aizawa!" I hug him tightly "boy I've been looking forward to seeing you". Aizawa slowly hugged back "yeah I've been wanting to see you too". 'More than you think actually'  Aizawa thought. I look at him "it's been so long we should catch up sometime". "Yeah" He looks at the locket around my neck "oh you still have it". "Of course I wear it all the time " I lightly blushed "it's one of my favorite things". He lightly blushed and hid it in his scarf "Well it was nice but I'm sure you have to go". "Oh yeah well here's my number call me sometime" I pulled out a piece of crumpled paper from my pocket and a pen and write down my number handing it to him "can meet soon" I walk off. Aizawa slightly gripped the paper and looks at me as I walk off. I walked and saw Laura waiting for me grinning. "So who's the lucky guy your secret boyfriend" Laura looks at me. I blushed lightly "hey I'm supposed to be teasing you about boys! Anyway that was my friend Aizawa". "Oh that guy who's picture you keep in your locket" she pointed to my locket as we walked home. "Yes but don't tell him" I let out a nervous laugh. Laura secretly grinned coming up with a plan like Nezu did.