Announcing the Sports Festival

3rd person P.O.V

It wasn't long till the doctors said (Y/N) was allowed to finally go home. But before she went home she had to go get Laura from Izuku's house. The walk wasn't long and  she couldn't help but think back to the USJ attack. 'Jeez what happened I'm usually so confident and sure of myself but those villains...they made me feel so small. Whatever that thing was that bird thing was as powerful as Almight and that guy with the hands nearly got Laura. Damn it if he's smart he'll probably put the pieces together and look for her. I can't let that happen!' By the time she was finished with her thoughts she realized she got to Izuku's house. (Y/N) knocked on the door then heard quick footsteps rushing to the door. Inko opened the door "yes? Oh (Y/N) what are you doing here shouldn't you be at the hospital resting" Inko looks at her concerned as she let her in. "Hehe well the doctors said I could go home and I heard you were watching over Laura so I came to pick her up. I can't begin to yell you how thankful I am you watched her Inko". "Oh it's no problem besides Izuku is the one who suggested it he came home with Laura and begged if I could say she was under my care while you were in the hospital" Inko giggled. "Aww what a sweetheart " (Y/N) smiles. "Why'd you have to say it like that mom" Izuku stood in the doorway of the living room red faced. "Oh it's nothing to be embarrassed about you saw someone needed help and did what was right in my opinion that's a big step to becoming a hero" (Y/N) looks at him. "Oh uh thank you that means a lot" Izuku blushed darker and bowed. "Anyway I hope you're well Izuku where's Laura" (Y/N) looks around.  "Mama!" Laura ran from the hall to (Y/N) and hugs her. (Y/N) hugged her as best she could "hi Laura!". "Are we going home? Are you okay to go home?" Laura asked her different questions. (Y/N) smiles "calm down Laura and yes we can go home now". Laura smiles "Okay I was so worried about you ". After saying goodbye to Izuku and Inko and thanking them, Laura and (Y/N) walked home. Once home (Y/N) looked at the time "hm..I'll order something and then you should head to bed still have school tomorrow ". Laura nods "Oh yeah i almost forgot ". (Y/N) smile "Besides you gotta get as much rest as you can this week". "Huh what do you mean? " Laura looks at me. "Oh you'll see" she grinned. "I'm slightly scared of that grin" Laura shivered.

The Next Day at U.A

As the students of class 1-A sat waiting to see who would be teaching the class. They all looked at the door hearing it open and were surprised seeing Aizawa walk in and a few minutes after (Y/N) followed. "Wait shouldn't you two be resting and why would you both be teaching at the same time?" Iida asked. "Well we're actually fine but the principal asked us to co-teach till we're fully healed" (Y/N) looks at him. "Besides our health isn't your concern your fight isn't over "  Aizawa looks at the class seeing them tense "the U.A sports festival is coming up". (Y/N) smiles as she sees the class cheer about it. 'I hope they understand this won't be a walk in the park..'. The class carried on with work and lessons like any other day. As lunch time came up (Y/N) decided to walk around the stretch her muscles. As she was rounding a corner when stopped hearing people talking. "So Laura we heard Uraraka's reason what about you, why do you want to be a hero" Izuku looks at her. "Hm..well I've always wanted to be like my mom she's my role model and I've looked up to her for years even before I knew she was a hero. I just thought she had a quirk but didn't want to be a hero because of me so I said I'd be a hero for her. I didn't have a dad and promised to be with her forever and be her hero like how she's mine" Laura smiles. (Y/N) smiles her eyes a little teary from happiness she quietly walked back down the hall to the classroom. (Y/N) sat at the desk rubbing her eyes and made sure it wasn't noticeable she was crying. Once a few minutes passed she looked at the clock seeing lunch time was nearly over. 'They'll be in class I hope they don't notice I was crying it'd be kinda hard to explain i was eavesdropping on Laura and it made me so happy I cried.'. She shook her head clearing her thoughts. She put on a smile as students walked through the door "So I hope you all had a great lunch and are prepared for today's lesson. Aizawa will be here in a few minutes". "Oh uh Ms. (L/N)?" Mina raised her hand. "Yes?" (Y/N) looks at her. "Are you okay? You look like you were upset" Mina looks at her. "Oh no need to worry i'm okay I swear " (Y/N) smiles then heard Aizawa walk in "Well now..let's begin ".

Time skip after lesson

"Well boys and girls that's all for today I won't push you on homework but please stay safe when training, you all have quirks but even the strongest of heroes have their limits " (Y/N) smiles. Aizawa had left 10 earlier leaving  (Y/N) to finish the lesson. As she was watching the students about to walk out the door She noticed they weren't walking out. Confused on why they weren't going and hearing Bakugou calling people extras, she got up and walks to the door seeing students blocking the way. "Uh excuse me young ladies and gentlemen you can't just block people into their classroom. You all should get home or to where ever you plan on being after school now if you don't mind I need to get going " she gently pushed students to the side letting students pass then walked down the hall with Laura.  'I can't help but get the feeling things won't be all friendly with the other classes now'